DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Camping Tent Spikes Nail Stakes - Red (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBogdanTimisoara on 04/04/2014

Strength, good quality, apparently they are everything I need to raise my tent on hard "concrete-like" ground. The Y section assures a rigid but lightweight construction. The strings are very useful to pull out the pegs, effortlessly. Nothing, so far. I would recommend this product to friends.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by88mark on 02/26/2014

The triangular construction is good theoretically/physically speaking. Though i haven't tested them intesively yet, they feel really solid. The little ropes make them easy to pull out, thats a big plus to me!! :) They're red, which decreases the chance of hurting your toes Light weight, it varies between ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byallanlsw on 02/21/2014

Beefier than MSR. Holds onto the ground like there no tomorrow even in sandy soil. I hammered, stepped and whack it into the ground and still it does not bend. Lighter than galvanised tent stakes. MSR's anodising is better, so is the price. Does not come with strings. I used it for my hammock tarp and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDenOndeGreven on 09/12/2013

As the summary says: Excellent spare spikes for tenting. Almost no weight, bright red and visible in green vegetation. Very solid (though they might look weak). Could have been an inch or two (or more) longer if you are going to use them in soft ground. Small head means you really need a hammer when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdf072 on 07/17/2013

These Aluminium Camping Tent Spikes are a great way to lighten your hiking load. Remember, every little but helps. Throw out your standard steel tent pegs and replace them with these Aluminium Camping Tent Spikes. The bright colour of the Aluminium Camping Tent Spikeshelps you see them in low light or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuggrit on 07/15/2013

Good stakes. Hard to pull out of the ground, which is what you want in a tent stake. I used these in a storm in Wales and the tent stayed where it was. Some of them came without the little rope attachment, which makes them quite hard to pull out of the ground. Not a really big deal though. I ordered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYuyitos on 07/04/2013

Very Good Quality... Strong and dont bend under pressure. Paint doesnt peel with scratching. Very afordable price (At least in my country) I think this spikes are much better than the Iron ones that usually come with tents. Weight is low so you wont increase weight if you change the spikes Too short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNezaa on 02/01/2013

I lost some of my tent spikes, and some other have just twisted or broke, this one seems to be very strong e resistent, for its shape. This spikes are a little heavy! i thought they would be lighter, and if you are a hiker who are searching for light products i dont recomend this! but in my case i just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadgetoholic on 11/24/2012

Awesome tent spikes. Durable and low weight, design good for all-round usage. Red colour makes them easy to find. Quite packable. Came without string attached, had to get some chord and do it myself, so minus 1 in the rating. Coating might wear off, but mine have survived in pristine condition so far.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflyzapper on 04/18/2012

I needed some extra tent stakes for my camping tent, and I found these on Deal Extreme. The construction is very strong, and I like the attached cord. You can also use your own tent cord to tie to these stakes if you want. The aluminum is very light weight so it's easy to carry if you are backpacking.... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections