DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire C3 Stainless Steel Cree P4 LED Flashlight (AA/14500)
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byisotco on 12/28/2008

Build and machining is excellent, output is good, especially on 14500's. Modded with a Q5 it gets even brighter,. Solid stainless body makes this torch into a workhorse, capable of taking a beating. Produces a nice beam with plenty of spill and a soft hotspot. Protected 14500 is about one milli meter to long, preventing you to tighten the tailcap all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 10/22/2008

Looks great Works on AAs Bright Heavy I've had better Crees A bit pricey Threads a little imperfect I admit it, I bought this because I thought it looked cool. And it does, plus it has a good weight and feel to it. The beam is like other Cree C3s: reliable, workman like and efficient. You want a Cree that looks groovy, try this one. It's different from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRysiu on 07/17/2008

- better build quality than alu version - very good brightness - drain battery quick (but not as fast as tactical flishlights) - silver shining look - dont have o-ring under glass so it isn't waterproof (as all UF C3) I have some aluminum version of this falshlight and in my opinion: - alu black color is more pleasant for (my) eye than shining silver ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrankiej on 05/06/2008

This light feels very expensive and solid. I feel like I should be slipping it into the pocket of my tuxedo in case the power goes out at the wine tasting exhibition or something. Really high quality for the price. I've bought lights that were twice the price and not as nice. The brightness is pretty good. Not a egg cooker, but respectable. It's about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkrebirth on 05/04/2008

it's reallllly small and fits easily into your hand..... you can put it in your pocket and you wont' even notice it.... very handy little tool if you're taking a stroll in the dark or if you need to find something at night.... EXTREMELY bright for something so smalll and it's throw is amazing.... runs on one AA battery! looks awesome! i love the stainless ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvaughan on 04/22/2008

Its great looking and stainless steel! I've been looking for a stainless steel flashlight for some time now. Its small size made it perfect for my wife to use at night when wandering the dark house. I've had it for about 3-4 weeks and my wife dropped it last light and now it doesn't work anymore. Looks like it its inherited the originals C3 tendency ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytohellandback on 04/12/2008

i bought this because i currently have a black C3 which i like a lot. puts out around 650 lux on a 1.2 NimH you have to take these lights apart and clean them because there is loose metal inside all of them which probably is residu from making the threads. i ordered 2 lights and they looked like they both gave out white light. however compared to eachother ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyekimak on 04/08/2008

Stainless Steel!!!! And it is bright with an almost perfect beam. I just cannot get over the deal that this light is. The beam is as bright as some of my older Lux III lights that run on 2aa or 2xcr123, even brighter than some of them, it is well machined, looks good, and it is really inexpensive. I can hardly believe what a good deal this light is.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskaping on 03/18/2008

It's bright on a Regular AA battery. Can't wait for the 14500's to charge to see how much brighter it gets. It's heavy for it's size but not too heavy. Small enough to put in my pocket yet just big enough for my hand. (I have big hands) It's not cheaper but even so it is well worth $21.00 It doesn't come in a neat box so you could give it as a gift.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfreddajero on 03/18/2008

So far im really digging this little light....it has found a home in my pocket and it seems to like it there...lol....It puts out a nice warm spot with just enough spill to be happy with, and my friends are surprised at how much light is put out by this tiny light. I replaced the black tailcap with the orange and it seems to look so much better now.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections