DX » Community » Reviews » Pop Out Eyes Doll Stress Reliever Relief Squeeze Toy - Cow (White + Black)
Customer’s impression:
Fun! GoodToy BadFinish
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlienFat on 04/21/2015

Got it for the kids but found out it can be just as fun for adults too. It's not very cheap but it seems to be of very good quality. Nice toy to squeeze when stressed at the office. Can also be used as a bath toy because it's waterproof.

0 0 0

• posted bypiodoi on 09/23/2014

Pros: Works as described eyes pop up when squeezed. Cons: It has a faint industrial smell, contrary to what other reviewers said. Mine had some red paint drops under one eye, and also one of the black patches was smeared. (so quality checkers if any didn't do their job here.) I added a picture So... Read more

Funny Toy could use more quality checks

Impression:GoodToy BadFinish;

0 0 1

• posted byk000rd on 01/21/2014

Very fun toy as a gift is perfect. No odor, and it is important, then you can give to children. Sent packed in a plastic box, which protected against damage to the Post. Made very reliable. In his hand is convenient to compress not difficult to handle even a child. Cons had not noticed, and if it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjwing on 03/05/2013

hahahahahahahaha... What a great toy!! That is very well built, indeed. And its eyes??? They are way better than I expected. They are always looking up, just like a compass.... I wonder how that works. That could be cheaper, but it is a great gift. Sometime the eye does not get back to its hole,... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere