DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 35'C Heated Feet Warming Slippers (Pair)
  • 5 star 7 ( 41% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreijokoivumaki on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Warms up your feet nicely when the floor is cold. And they are pretty also. Cons:When taking power to these warmers from my laptop (Fujitsu Siemens) it took so much current that my wireless mouse in adjacent USB stopped working. Most likely the voltage dropped t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjankoval on 05/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have purchased these for my wife as a gift, and she loves them. They are pink, soft and warm, even when they are not powered up. Price is not bad, either. Cons:There is only one size, fortunately for me it was just the right size for my wife. The power cord could be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhelran on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This slippers are working well. Really nice to have them and confortable. The warming system work and doesn't overheat or not enough the feet. The warming sheets can be removed from the slipper and put them back without problem. So the slippers can also be used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 02/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very useful when using computer in winter, especially for office ladies whose sitting long time in front of computer. Slippers are made of something pink and fury, it kooks cozy. You can remove heating elements and wash slippers. The slippers heat up to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposeidon981 on 05/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-its pretty good i love the idea of having to warm up your feet whilst using a computer, also its very comfortable and conserves a lot of battery's instead of using a actual heater. it is also detachable...very nice Cons:it gets too hot, but i could take the heat. ALSO TH... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProvideR on 04/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comfortable warm short cotton fabric material- Keep your feet toasty while you are working near the computer in winter time- Warming pad for generating heat via USB port- USB powered plug. Deep Far Infrared HeatImproves Blood CirculationComfortable DesignHelp... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonscunian on 01/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice at winter when you cant warm up. Warm socks plus these slippers and you're good. Slippers are made of something pink and fury, it kooks cozy. You can remove heating elements and wash slippers. Cons:Sometimes it gets too hot, but you can unplug it for a wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccepn on 09/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great product. I'm writing this review sitting in my chair and the slippers are on my legs. As for me, they are warm enough, but not too hot. Very soft by touch. Nice pink color, my girlfriend likes it. Cons:They are small a bit for my men's feets, but it's ok for women.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiljel on 01/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Warm and fuzzy Looks nice, pink and fluffy Simple to use, just plug in and it works! Cons:Can get a bit TOO hot - I have to unplug it every now and then and plug in again when they have cooled off a bit. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Could have been good with a "vol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuejante on 10/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Le compré estas zapatillas a mi madre y esta encantada. Dan el calor justo, ni mucho ni poco Ya no volverá a pasar frio en las oscuras noches de invierno Cons:La verdad es que no ve ninguno, esta pensando comprar zapatillas para toda la familia. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections