DX » Community » Reviews » Rapoo E9050 Ultra-thin Wireless 82-Key Keyboard - Black (2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrisgoet on 08/03/2013

Extremely high quality product. Keys feel just right, very comfortable pressing tension and travel distance for prolonged typing sessions. They're a little bit stiffer than those of an Apple keyboard, and more reminiscent of a regular full-lenght key travel keyboard, which I find great. Gorgeus borderless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyeinerf on 03/08/2013

Es un teclado con distribución en Inglés. Ultra delgado, muy rápido. Las teclas son sensibles y no hay la necesidad de presionar muy duro; es el teclado perfecto para programadores y para personas que escriban "touch typing" como yo. Lo llevo a cualquier parte y cabe en el morral ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytwiggy01 on 01/06/2013

The Rapoo keyboard is a great product with a stylish look and compact design. Straight out of the box, it was easy to install and use. Put the supplied batteries in and connect the wireless receiver (windows 7 and 8 picks it up) and from there just works. This combined with a wireless mouse got rid of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byc6comp on 12/21/2012

Great quality keys and great quality keyboard in general. Comes with cheap crap batteries that I don't recommend you use. Overall, this kb is great quality and I would highly reccomend you buy one. Battery life is about a month or so depending on your usage. No noticeable key input lag that I can find,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byali25139 on 06/24/2012

Very good feeling of the buttons. Nice and smooth push. Long battery life, more than 4 months always on and still live. Stands still on a table surface. Pretty quiet. Not good marks and placement of hotkeys, if you want to use them you'll need two hands. Better make pgdn and pgup as individual buttons.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byClavat on 04/26/2012

- Very good build quality. really, you will be amazed. Nice stainless steel back and good keys. - It's Really small! But has a bump for the batteries and reciever, which is good because the keyboard is in an angle, which is better for typing. - Has a nice opening for the nano reviever - Working distance ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections