DX » Community » Reviews » CREE Q5 3-Mode 200LM White LED Focus Adjustable Headlamp (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjdew999 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just under $19, which is £12 on this side of the pond, well cheap, easy to adjust, very powerful, comfortable. We don't use 18650 batteries much in England, but the AAA conversion chamber provided would be well used here. I bought some Surefire batteries, charger and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySiegfried14 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great headlamp with good brightness ,5 flash modes and focus zoom..Included Trustfire battery have great working time. Cons:Quality of battery holder,i must repair one cold soldering here after one crash,but overall quality is good for that price.No memmory ef... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytogaa01 on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright light. I could not measure but 300m not a problem for it. Red flashlight on the back is very useful if I want to find during night time. Using outdoor activities variable focus is a pleasure. Charger has 3 LED indication, red empty battery, yellow... Read more

4 0
  • posted byRoPipo on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I like that it uses either 3 X AAA or 1 X 18650. Is great light and powerful white light, reaches large distances and has adjustable focus which is really very useful to illuminate far distances Cons:I think that the red led on the back is ugly and useless, I'd like to re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxraps on 05/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nicely weighted and strong light. Cons:I have found the straps too short. Also the rechargable battery refused to charge.Have tried to make complaint and find it too much of a fuss to take photos ,upload etc. Have used it with the adapter and three aaa batteries... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEndurance on 04/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The light is brighter than pretty much every headlamp I own (and I have a lot of headlamps). With the ability to focus the beam, it's usefulness extends dozens of yards beyond any other light I own. The switch seems solid, it has an indicator light that flashes on the b... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections