DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Scary Skull Design Cup Shot Glass - Transparent White
  • 5 star 18 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynilceumg on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have nothing against, as was the expected delivery time and product arrived in perfect condition. Came in simple packaging, but efficient. Very good product with a very good price too. The delivery was fast and the product arrived in perfect shape. A great i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysnijdertje on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is an absolutely beautiful glass. it's perfect for stronger drinks. it was well packed and arrived undamaged on it's destination. Cons:there are no real cons, the glass is a bit thin so you have to be careful when you are washing it. OtherThoughts:it is a v... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGabrielBarreira on 01/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Such a smart glass! I love it! Perfect for tequila shots or just to enjoy a good scotch. It is as small as the picture shows, so no surprises. I like the shape and the style in it. My friends liked it so much that I nedd to buy another one to give them as a gi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordseiya on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unique and great design of it!; Really transparent glass ; The Skull part inside is perfect.. a must to drink cognac and whisky... Cons:Too thin that makes it easy to break if hits another surface accidentaly; Kind of Expensive for this level of quality; Cant... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrbelloni on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very usable, cool for brandy or scotch Great to customize your poker nights It´s good for shots or heavy alchool drinks..if you gonna drink water you´ll be refilling it to many times Cons:No one whatsoever. They seem a little fragile, but are made of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylcanhadas on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great quality material, specially for its price. It was delivered in a timelly manner and arrived in perfect conditions (which was my main concern). Cons:That are no great cons, except for the volume of 50ml, but I already knew it when I bought it. Also, could be a litt... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhidekimorais on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very original. The less transparent and more light-colored, the best effect. Optimal liquid: milk. Also good: layered and gradient shots. Holds about 50ml. Cons:Although it's a great product, I think the price could be lower. I ordered 3 glasses and one o... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLeito037 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very usable, cool for brandy or scotch Great to customize your poker nights It´s good for shots or heavy alchool drinks..if you gonna drink water you´ll be refilling it to many times Cons:I boght 2 glasses, one of them was already broken when i reciv... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLorenzo501 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks beautiful with colorful drinks in it and would absolutely amaze your friends! Can also be used in different ways. Cons:The skulls are not all the same, got differences in height and quality and would probably break easily if not handled with care. OtherThoughts:Get... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylhlandgraf on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are really cool glasses! They look amazing when full. The skull has really good details. Cons:No one whatsoever. They seem a little fragile, but are made of glass, what would one expect? OtherThoughts:They are perfect for drinking scotch. All my friends... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections