DX » Community » Reviews » Creative Scary Skull Design Cup Shot Glass - Transparent White
  • 5 star 22 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynilceumg on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have nothing against, as was the expected delivery time and product arrived in perfect condition. Came in simple packaging, but efficient. Very good product with a very good price too. The delivery was fast and the product arrived in perfect shape. A great i... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysnijdertje on 01/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is an absolutely beautiful glass. it's perfect for stronger drinks. it was well packed and arrived undamaged on it's destination. Cons:there are no real cons, the glass is a bit thin so you have to be careful when you are washing it. OtherThoughts:it is a v... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGabrielBarreira on 01/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Such a smart glass! I love it! Perfect for tequila shots or just to enjoy a good scotch. It is as small as the picture shows, so no surprises. I like the shape and the style in it. My friends liked it so much that I nedd to buy another one to give them as a gi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydusteel on 01/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Unique and great design of it! It is so a nice piece of work. Really transparent glass and the Skull part inside is perfect. A must to drink whisky Cons:The bottom part is open. I did not like that. But that is not a big deal after all. OtherThoughts:Everyone th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byace2cool on 11/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was happy to find such jolly product here! =) Great purchase for you and your friends. Cheap gift, but solid quality. (didn't break after few drinks) Cons:Not much, can't complain about the price etc as this really isn't so easy-to-find -product.. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlaurum on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Unique and great design of it!; Really transparent glass ; The Skull part inside is perfect.. a must to drink cognac and whisky... Cons:Too thin that makes it easy to break if hits another surface accidentaly; Kind of Expensive for this level of quality; Cant... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywittyar on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- it is really cute - you can se the shape with almost any liquid but it - looks better with dark liquids - teh glass seems thick so, I think, it isn't fragile Cons:- it is too small, on the ifrst sip you finish the whole glass OtherThoughts:- I really like it and I gave... Read more

0 0
  • posted byposkas on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Para lo pequeña que es se ve bien la calavera, el precio está bien pero no acaba de cumplir mis espectativas. Cons:El vaso es muy pequeño, creo que más que el original. Parece de juguete y el material con el que está fabricado no parec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobonilha on 07/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product! The finish is very good despite the price. It's very cool aspect make drinking even more fun. Dark beverages look awesome in it. Large enough to place more than a shot, even an ice cube can be placed. Cons:Outside glass is thin so it may break easily and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordseiya on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unique and great design of it!; Really transparent glass ; The Skull part inside is perfect.. a must to drink cognac and whisky... Cons:Too thin that makes it easy to break if hits another surface accidentaly; Kind of Expensive for this level of quality; Cant... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections