DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Cover Plastic Case for PS Vita - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatthewaramis on 02/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The case protects the Vita pretty well, and it's easy to put on. If I ever dropped the Vita with this on it I wouldn't be too worried. The case feels decently built, with the exception of a little creaking. The plastic is alright, but the aluminum parts definitely feel... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySashev on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+The item is great to protect your Vita,without a case +Its easy to put on your device +For the price,the material is great. The item was protected great. And easy to install. You can remove with ease if you don't want to use anymore. Cons:None OtherThoughts:I love it,i u... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbrozio on 01/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Perfect fit on PS Vita +Offers good protection +Full access to all buttons and ports Cons:-Can’t use strap -Doesn’t fit in official PS Vita case OtherThoughts:I’ll be honest I wasn’t expecting much with this case but I was pleasantly surprised by it. It’s wel... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections