DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Aluminum Cover Plastic Case for PS Vita - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatthewaramis on 02/24/2014

The case protects the Vita pretty well, and it's easy to put on. If I ever dropped the Vita with this on it I wouldn't be too worried. The case feels decently built, with the exception of a little creaking. The plastic is alright, but the aluminum parts definitely feel nice. If you ever want to take the case off, it's pretty difficult. After 15 minutes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySashev on 11/08/2013

+The item is great to protect your Vita,without a case +Its easy to put on your device +For the price,the material is great. The item was protected great. And easy to install. You can remove with ease if you don't want to use anymore. None I love it,i used up until now only the official hard and soft case. But this one is great too.Other thing the feel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbrozio on 01/01/2013

+Perfect fit on PS Vita +Offers good protection +Full access to all buttons and ports -Can’t use strap -Doesn’t fit in official PS Vita case I’ll be honest I wasn’t expecting much with this case but I was pleasantly surprised by it. It’s well made and doesn’t feel cheap at all. The case offers full protection for your Vita while offering access to all ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections