DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Retractable Aluminum Alloy Tactical Spring Loaded Bipod Rifle Stand for M4 / M16 (Max. 80Kg)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by pedrocaldeira on 05/08/2013

Pros: - It works! 6" Retractable Aluminum Alloy Tactical Spring Loaded Bipod Rifle Stand for M4 / M16 (Max. 80Kg): - It's very stable and easy to use - Fits all rifles with standard swivel mount - Cheap compared to similar products - It mounts firmly on top of the swivel stud - The springs seems to be of good quality - The bipod legs folds... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by STLKHR on 02/26/2013

Pros: Everything works as it should, very stable and locks in place. All metal construction Springs holding legs are very strong Paint seems to be good enough quality as well Very similar look to the harris bi-pods, but without the cost! Legs lock in place and is a nice height for when firing in the prone posistion Cons: Actually none for price... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pswan on 01/31/2013

Pros: I've been using this bipod on a Ruger 10/22 and so far it has worked flawlessly. It mounts firmly on top of the swivel stud. The springs seems to be of good quality and the bipod legs folds up in a distinct manner. The size of the bipod makes it perfect for shooting from bench rest. Cons: None really. OtherThoughts: A swivel model would h... Read more

Bipod mounted on a Ruger 10/22 w/ Houge stock

0 0
  • posted by rrrage on 12/22/2012

Pros: I have good shooting results using it. It's very stable,easy to use, i like it. It gave my rifle a "sniper-style" It's also easy to install. Cons: There is really nothing to complain,of course it took 3 weeks to ship to France, but the shipping is not expensive. OtherThoughts: For my old 22Lr an Harrys bipod costs 6 times more.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RookiePNO on 12/09/2012

Pros: 6" Retractable Aluminum Alloy Tactical Spring Loaded Bipod Rifle Stand for M4 - Cheap - Good quality - Fits all rifles with standard swivel mount - Gives your rifle a professional look (for the one that cares) Cons: - Stability only good enough for light guns - tension between springs is not equal - painting is not scratch proved Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections