DX » Community » Reviews » 6" Retractable Aluminum Alloy Tactical Spring Loaded Bipod Rifle Stand for M4 / M16 (Max. 80Kg)
Customer’s impression:
pas cher
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxou on 12/01/2014

Se monte trés bien sur une carbine CZ 452 Bouge impeu mais stable une fois par terre Produit de qualité pour le prix rien à redire. Read more

Impression:pas cher;

0 0 0

• posted bymanoy385 on 09/20/2013

Good quality construction. Very light. Looks great on my JG BAR-10 airsoft sniper rifle and doesn't weigh down the front end a lot. It's spring loaded making it very easy to deploy. Maybe they could've included a picatinny rail sling adapter for more mounting options but for the price I can't complain.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjymsza on 09/19/2013

I have this mounted on a rifle used for target shooting. It was a joy to mount (assuming you have studs like SKU: 125435) and is very robust. These are no wobbles. The legs can be adjusted to different lengths. The legs flip up for easy storage. It is sturdy, but not heavy. I mounted the bipod to the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypedrocaldeira on 05/08/2013

- It works! 6" Retractable Aluminum Alloy Tactical Spring Loaded Bipod Rifle Stand for M4 / M16 (Max. 80Kg): - It's very stable and easy to use - Fits all rifles with standard swivel mount - Cheap compared to similar products - It mounts firmly on top of the swivel stud - The springs seems to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySTLKHR on 02/26/2013

Everything works as it should, very stable and locks in place. All metal construction Springs holding legs are very strong Paint seems to be good enough quality as well Very similar look to the harris bi-pods, but without the cost! Legs lock in place and is a nice height for when firing in the prone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypswan on 01/31/2013

I've been using this bipod on a Ruger 10/22 and so far it has worked flawlessly. It mounts firmly on top of the swivel stud. The springs seems to be of good quality and the bipod legs folds up in a distinct manner. The size of the bipod makes it perfect for shooting from bench rest. None really. A swivel ... Read more

Bipod mounted on a Ruger 10/22 w/ Houge stock

0 0 0

• posted byrrrage on 12/22/2012

I have good shooting results using it. It's very stable,easy to use, i like it. It gave my rifle a "sniper-style" It's also easy to install. There is really nothing to complain,of course it took 3 weeks to ship to France, but the shipping is not expensive. For my old 22Lr an Harrys bipod costs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRookiePNO on 12/09/2012

6" Retractable Aluminum Alloy Tactical Spring Loaded Bipod Rifle Stand for M4 - Cheap - Good quality - Fits all rifles with standard swivel mount - Gives your rifle a professional look (for the one that cares) - Stability only good enough for light guns - tension between springs is not equal - painting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections