DX » Community » Reviews » Hi-Fi Electret Microphone for PC (3.5mm Jack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGaduffy on 09/04/2013

It's very easy to use and doesn't require drivers. It's very useful for gaming and call conference. Is a very cheap product too. It combines quality with a low price. Is not portable and you have to put it close to you. You have to speak directly to it so as to work fine. Despite this, is a very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhenrikeh on 06/21/2013

- Feels solid - Long cable - Satisfying quality Recording quality can always improve, but apart from that there are no downsides. I bought this mic to do a few voice overs of some video. The quality was good and with little noise. Compared to other mics the background noise was more prominent on Hi-Fi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysgs112 on 01/15/2013

One of the best Microphones I ever had. Cable is pretty long enough. The stand is stable. Comfortable to hold in hands, not too heavy, not too easy. Small on and off switch is pretty handy. I had to insert a little wool inside, the better the sound quality. original material could not hold the puf sounds,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydarklight249 on 01/10/2013

Loud, sensitave, and cost is very good for one. Totally worth it. The stand is perfect, and the wire size is more then enough. Does not have two inside thingies ( I do not know what they are called ) like on the picture. The switch isn't marked and could break at any time. The weight isn't heavy enough.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyurirar on 01/07/2013

Good sound and weight. Good for conferences and talking. The weight and balance are good because it's heavy enough to be well placed anywhere in your table - the holding contributes to that too. Very good choice for those who are looking for a microphone around this price. Everybody noticed the sound ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMasK180 on 10/23/2012

This studio style microphone surprised me with it's performance, it picks up sound clearer than my $20 logitech headset, and picks up sound from much farther away. This microphone cancels virtually all the noise in my room (PC fans, refrigerator, etc). The stand that the microphone comes with works exponentially,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjbecherv on 10/19/2012

This microphone has great sound pickup. We are using this to make calls with Skype, and the other person can hear us very clearly, even if we are 20 feet away. The microphone we received looks *exactly* like this one, but it only has one actual microphone (unlike the product photos, which clearly shows ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhMuck on 10/03/2012

The price. It is not cheap, but the quality is very high. Made of metal. The foot is relatively heavy. Well balanced, stands perfect. The sound quality is good enough for Skype. I did not test the sound for other applications. It is no stereo microphone, there is only one capsule under the head. The ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byputernut on 06/12/2012

Pros: This was a re-order as my other finally died. It works and it works well from low to high notes. Stand is workable, it stays upright. Works very well for speaking too. Stereo plug - that's important for me, my soundcard will only accept stereo plugs. Cons: On low notes it can be a bit quiet, the ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byputernut on 05/11/2012

Have had this mic (2 of them!) for about 3 years, used for online dj'ing, now use for online karaoke site and works better than my expensive condenser mikes (and no interface needed!). Decent line length too, that's important. Oh, and it's a stereo plug which is the only kind my soundcard will accept.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections