Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydatost on 02/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The first impression after unpacking is nice. The rubber grip feels good, the button feel is nice, the wheels are a bit noisier to those on camera, but the feel is nice. Cons:Already the first day the grip failed on working. The front wheel and the shutter but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboatiee on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good price, decent quality, solid piece of gear. Cons:I have an issue with the grip. It seems to drain the batteries overnight. I have searched online and some grips seem to do this. Not sure if this is a defect or what??? OtherThoughts:Would love someone to post s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymessmedia on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing is really more then I expected. It feels good in hands, makes my d7000 much, much more comfortable to hold (and I am guy with very big and wide hands). Also, rubbery feel on grips actually feels BETTER then on my camera (in sense of being comfortable to hold it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjeedub on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good quality for this price, feels good, rubber gives a good grip. You can run the camera only on one battery only in the battery pack, you dont have to leave a battery in the camera. This way you dont have to remove the grip to remove the camera battery. If you... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypaanvst on 11/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This battery grip has a very good build quality. Thanks to the different build materials it looks like the original. The grip works as expected with focusing on button half-pressed. The shutter button also has a lock to avoid shooting by mistake. Two Wheels fo... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymartin.haglund on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build, great price. Makes your camera much more comfortable to hold, at least if you got big hands like I have. The ability to use AA batteries if your out of battery power and got no charging possibilities out in the fields. Cons:My camera shows "Err" m... Read more

2 0
  • posted byd90dx on 06/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This Battery Grip is excellet because looks like the original. Is really easy to keep into my Nikon D7000 and the shockets to AAA Battery and Original Nikon D7000 Battery are really cool. Im so happy with this item. The aux buttons works perfectly. Cons:Until to... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJHM64 on 02/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well engineered, top marks for build quality and finish. Externally every detail matches the original; apart from the branding you really cannot tell the difference. The BP-D11 fits perfectly on the D7000 camera, both mechanically and functionally. The ca... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections