Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good product from Travor. Excelent alternative to Nikon original grip.

posted by messmedia on 03/06/2013
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This thing is really more then I expected. It feels good in hands, makes my d7000 much, much more comfortable to hold (and I am guy with very big and wide hands). Also, rubbery feel on grips actually feels BETTER then on my camera (in sense of being comfortable to hold it). Don't know how much TIME it will look and feel good though (it feels like rubber on lens-rings).
    Good news also is - all contacts are good quality. Al functions work flawlessly.

Cons:

Only one. It is small issue, but I gave the quality 4 stars solely because of it: joystick (and shooter button also) does feel a little loose.
    Not in a way it looks like it will brake, but like, they tried to make it easier to press and control, and now it is a little too easy to control :) (it is easy to, for example, instead move joystick left, You 'catch' movement upward ... )

OtherThoughts:

No other thoughts.

Bottomline:

I recommend this to all because of it's quality and, let's face it: we have very small cameras, and no matter how big Your hands are, battery grip will give it stability and comfort.
    This battery grip IS VERY GOOD. And for such a small price ...:)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections