DX » Community » Reviews » TM7009 7" Capacitive Android 4.0 Tablet w/ Camera, WiFi, HDMI & TF (Cortex A8 1.5GHz / 4GB)
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydavidslima on 05/14/2013

The extra buttons on the side makes you gain screen space hiding the bottom bar. Wi-fi has a good level of reception. The headphones have a good volume level and audio quality. App Store works perfectly and battery charges in approximately 2 hours. Overall giving to wear for two and half hours to three hours using wifi and watching movies. By having ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygodinperson on 02/12/2013

- Android 4.0 - WiFi - Google Play available - Battery doesn't last long - Screen is small - Slow sometimes - Not all applications are available Great for the price. Great if you want a basic tablet. Great for kids - Great Tablet for the price but you can't compare it to Samsung or Apple. Camera is not good enough for pictures. Some apps were not "... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhinchadeasimov on 01/07/2013

The price is pretty good. I think the quality is quite good because once my tablet fell to the floor and hit the edge. It was the mark but there was no problem in the operation. Also I think the look of the tablet is quite elegant. Sometimes the system freezes android, well, you have to restart. We can not expect the system to work fairly quickly, remember ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byW1kk1d on 01/03/2013

price, alot more sturdy than i thought(my son has dropped it numerous times and it still in good condition!) Plays almost all the apps my son likes! You can make folders to put multiple apps into. sometimes slow to load, short battery life, cheap charger cord, should come with a car charger, and a camera on the back to take pictures with(this way you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolokia on 12/18/2012

Good and fast... considering the price paid. Good tablet. Comes with Android 4.0 and everthing else is so easy to use. None actually. It looks a little cheap. This does not enable u to install a sim card but should be able to use with a dongle. But definitely a good device in terms of being really practical and cheap. Should buy one for fun. Not expensive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBelozebukke on 10/30/2012

For this price it is a very good android pad that is working smoothly and pretty fast. Everything was working right from the beginning, just power on, connect to the wifi and go! With an updated firmware, connection with Google Play and the basic apps preinstalled it was a very nice first experience Haven´t really found any cons so far. And with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluanci on 08/15/2012

Very good buil quality, very nice and the CPU is really fast. The WiFi works very good and fast. The Google Play app is working OK. The screen is crystal clear, colors are good, brightly and really sense 5 fingers. The videos played good, they didn't lagging on device. Excellent video quality and excellent audio. Very good battery life. Internal storage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlAn on 08/02/2012

All declared functions work perfectly. Fullhd games and video - are flying. In this tablet does not overheat. There is an upgrade to 4.0.3 (2.3.4 pre-installed). Powered android market. It is possible to work on 220V and use USB of at the same time. Viewing angles are not very large, especially when viewed at an angle from below. No bluetooth. Speaker ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabricioogiga on 07/15/2012

Good performance with two processors. Time of battery is good too, I can see 3 hours of movie. Playing game only ~1 hour. The price is good too. Almost all that I used, it recognize, I bought a usb/rj45 a long time ago and lost install cd, I connect it in this tablet and works without problems. I didn't update the OS but the another that I bought for ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBenyB on 07/03/2012

Good quality, fast CPU. The WiFi is working very good and fast. Google play is working very well. The screen is crystal clear, colors are good, brightly and really sense 5 fingers. I tried with my SD card, that is 4GB, and it is supported it. The videos played good, they didn't lagging on device. CPU would be faster, because on data sheet was writing,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections