DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 80-Key QWERTY Keyboard with Folding Leather Case & Stylus for 7"/8" Tablet
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhabathehut on 05/23/2013

Works as described. Fits many models. relativly inexpensive. the keys is good to type on. 80 keys is for most adequate eventhough some prefer fewer The springhinges is a little weak and if the unit comes under pressure they will also bend. Personeely i dont like the material its build of it looks cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byduchistan on 05/23/2013

- Solid build - Looks clean - Comfortable to use - Easy Installation - USB plug - Magnetic closure strap - No side stops That is, there's nothing there to stop your tablet from falling out the sides once you've closed the case. There's a top and bottom clip, but the sides are open like your fly on picture ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythedachigga on 02/24/2013

great alternative to an on-screen keyboard. its very useful and requires no extra drivers installed onto the tablet. there are mounts to hold the tablet in place which i think is a nice feature. it also comes with a stylus but i dont find it very useful. it may require an adapter depending on what tablet ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymgandini on 11/17/2012

good quality, good keys, good plastic. not so good the USB. have all function keys, and arrows, and numeric keys. Very helpful for writing in word processing. Not for the size 7" (at least for onda 7") because the devices of retention don´t fix the tablet. It´s so big for the size ... Read more

Warning! Don't fit well with 7" Onda tablets

0 0 2

• posted byAdsodom on 08/19/2012

Easy to use and comfortable,It is very hard and protects the tablet from bumps and scratches The cable connection is loose and annoying if not connected,Although I could have been finer,The cable should have some kind of attachment to the seat or not meolestar holster should not be used It is sturdy ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections