DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Matte Screen Protector Guard w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" P7510
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroihezki on 01/18/2014

Cheap Great at protecting your screen Easy to use Includes a microfiber cleaner to keep your screen clean You have to know how to put on a screen protector in order to use it (but its a con for every screen protector) Great screen protector i bought it for my galaxy tab, i bought 2 of these in case ill have a problem to put it on but i never used the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/06/2013

Works as advertised, it is a matte finish and not glossy. the other gentlemen that said it is not matte either received a glossy one by mistake or he is thinking frosted matte. this was relatively easy to apply but have a squidgy of some sort handy to get the air pockets out. This is nice and thick and you defiantly get the feeling that you screen is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaydaypc on 01/27/2013

Nicely packed, Easy directives for the application. Cleaning cloth may be regarded as bonus. Once applied on to the surface, it does its job very well. SIZE!!! I expected something titghly fits the screen borders, however this protector film smaller than the screen. This size difference makes correctly placing the film very difficult. For my taste cleaning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybohdanov on 01/03/2013

Easy to use. Good quality. Good protection screen. Ability to wash with a mild soap solution. Stratification within the package. Smooth surface instead of the promised matte. As a result - the visible fingerprints. Poor packaging - while delivering a part of screen protector crumpled. Despite the stiff cardboard packaging has been a bundle. The film ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorochicken on 06/21/2012

It's in the right size, comes with a hard carton avoiding it to bend. Has two layers making it easy to apply without any bubbles. This is NOT A MATTE SCREEN PROTECTOR. It is glossy like any other. Do NOT buy this if you're looking for a matte screen protector. Apply it on a steamy room (like the bathroom) to avoid little dust particles getting on your ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bypedralca79 on 04/26/2012

Protective not very thick film but neither very thin, that does not harm for anything the tactile use of the screen. It is complicated enough to stick the protective film and that remains fitted in the correct position. Also there has to be very clean the screen of any particle of powder in order that small bubbles do not stay. The packing is sufficient ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections