DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" P7510
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymogant on 05/02/2014

Cheap, Guard w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galax DId not fit mt Tab 10.1 screen, i had to cut the extra using a scssiors, now ist looks so ugly. Did not get the cleanning cloth as promised in the menu. Will not order another one. no comment will not buy another one even cheap DId not fit mt Tab 10.1 screen, i had to cut the extra using a scssiors, now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleebarret on 07/24/2013

this product which is used on most smartphones, for the intelligent crowd that is...my wife bought each of us brand new Samsung pads in which I'm actually talking to as I get these reviews.the screen protector that you guys sell is a winner in every category you can't beat the price you can't beat a quality um the only downside I see is some of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinvasion18 on 01/06/2013

Super cheap, with a decent quality protector.. The ones sold in my country are damn expensive as the sellers are marking up the price.. Love these as they are decently priced.. Delivery time is a bit long but perfect for those who are not in a rush to have one.. Really can't find a flaw big enough to offset the price of this product.. Buy it if your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahb on 12/18/2012

The price of this screenguard is just awesome. In Norway the same quailty screenguard is much more expensive. I use it on my Samsung galaxy tab 2, and it fits well. My finger also glides pretty good on the screenguard. Well as all screenguards its kind of hard to prevent bubbles. But you really have to take your time and the resualt will be good in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfast4ever on 11/26/2012

- it is very cheap - it is easy to fit your device - comes with a nice small cleaning towel - has opening for camera - text is printed on the protectors shipping foil, you must be an idiot to place it wrong! - mine came with a big scratch/bump in the center of the foil, shipment can damege it easily!! - I used it to protect the screen of my 10.1 inch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatlok on 11/24/2012

Slightly smaller than edge of screen which prevents case from lifting the edges. I find the cut out for the camera and light sensor to be unnecessarily large. The large hole is a little goofy. Overall it works, but there are other screen protectors with a more exact and elegant cut out. Mind you that would require more precision when installing the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarkique on 10/02/2012

Protects screen, cheap seems to fit ok. When clean can hardly tell its on my tab. fingerprints show up much more, packaging was destroyed the protector was fine. A little difficult to apply. look on youtube for some tutorials before attempting to attach this to your gadget. great product when you take price into consideration, make sure you do not order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byALEX030786 on 08/05/2012

The screen protector is cut very precisely. The round corners and the cutouts for the front camera a exactly as expected. The quality is good. I could easily apply the protectors without any bubbles or wrinkles. It is nearly invisible. Cutouts for camera and light sensor are exactly where they should be. Closes the dynamics. Had to cut holes myself.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteq00 on 07/17/2012

This protector fit my Galaxy Tab 10.1 precisely. Cutouts for camera and light sensor are exactly where they should be, and the outline of the protector fits as good as it can get out to the screen's edges. None that I can think of about the product itself, but DX sometimes tends to pack stuff like this carelessly, a wrinkled protector is useless. Application ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmrulez on 06/21/2012

Its well packaged and easy to use. It has only one goals so it cant be wrong:p The screenprotector withs exactly and protects the tablets screen from scratches. Originally its for the p7510 but it also fits the p7500 which is the same size as the p7510 tablet from samsung. The price. Its quiet expensive compared with other screenprotectors. Moest of ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections