DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Clear Screen Protector Guard w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1" P7510
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• just as good as product you would pay 4 times as much for

posted by leebarret on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

this product which is used on most smartphones, for the intelligent crowd that is...my wife bought each of us brand new Samsung pads in which I'm actually talking to as I get these reviews.the screen protector that you guys sell is a winner in every category you can't beat the price you can't beat a quality um the only downside I see is some of the other companies will sell a solution to place on the screen before you put the film on the screen.I have found that I can buy a large bottle of window tint solution for just a few dollars and it works perfectly so that you could squeegee out every last air bubble that is trapped between your screen in the film that you sell.

Cons:

this product could use a set of better instructions for the novice who will have a hard time installing this film do too not understanding the concept of using a solution combined with a small squeegee to create a bubble less crystal clear film protecting your expensive tablet screen smartphone screen laptop screen list goes on and on

OtherThoughts:

I think that I might give a video of a demonstration on how to install or apply this type of film on glasstream for example the one on my samsung Pat which has a believe a nine inch screen. Look forward to that in the future.

Bottomline:

I believe that this would be another item that I would place to sell on my website in the product section and do that by the means I live in Philly a program with your company. My email address is be barret.lee@gmail.com

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections