Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• just as good as product you would pay 4 times as much for

posted by leebarret on 07/24/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

this product which is used on most smartphones, for the intelligent crowd that wife bought each of us brand new Samsung pads in which I'm actually talking to as I get these reviews.the screen protector that you guys sell is a winner in every category you can't beat the price you can't beat a quality um the only downside I see is some of the other companies will sell a solution to place on the screen before you put the film on the screen.I have found that I can buy a large bottle of window tint solution for just a few dollars and it works perfectly so that you could squeegee out every last air bubble that is trapped between your screen in the film that you sell.

this product could use a set of better instructions for the novice who will have a hard time installing this film do too not understanding the concept of using a solution combined with a small squeegee to create a bubble less crystal clear film protecting your expensive tablet screen smartphone screen laptop screen list goes on and on

I think that I might give a video of a demonstration on how to install or apply this type of film on glasstream for example the one on my samsung Pat which has a believe a nine inch screen. Look forward to that in the future.

I believe that this would be another item that I would place to sell on my website in the product section and do that by the means I live in Philly a program with your company. My email address is be

Post comment

DX Everywhere