DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Quartz Pocket Watch with Chains (1 x 377)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoobsie on 07/10/2013

Very classy or possibly even steampunk/gothic looking pocket watch necklace. Comes with battery that is easy to replace. Easy to set the time Can easily be turned into a more traditional pocket watch by replacing necklace chain with pocket watch chain. Necklace chain quality is pretty good. Price is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMHellequin on 05/07/2013

Very beautiful, gorgeous vintage look. Easy to open, easy to see the time. You can wear it on your neck or put in the pocket, both ways look perfect. Very sophisticated work, real metal, easy to replace the battery. Chain is easy to replace also if needed. They are big enough but really feminine, so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygroovecain on 03/31/2013

this product is awesome , the model is cool ,clock work as it , i dont had to change new battery and nothing else , all work normally , and the chain is not bad cheap feel item , too light for me but overal its ok , and also the button for opening cap feel icky scare gonna break after month :X this is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeebahq on 11/09/2012

its very stylish and elegant to look at, passes as a expensive watch from far away. the display is very fine! the weight is also good! feels good in hand the material might be a bit delicate due to cheap material used. but hey! its for 5$ so cheers and enjoy it! ;) sweet looking. very nice silvery finish ... Read more

beauty very nice beautiful

2 0 0

• posted byNorahN on 09/22/2012

-keeps perfect time -heavy, feels quality -beautiful vintage cover -necklace chain is the perfect length -super cheap none whatsoever Pictures can't really do this watch justice- it's beautiful. When my friends saw me wearing this they all wanted pocket watches from DX too. It's very eyecatching. I've ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections