DX » Community » Reviews » 2.0" LCD Simple Digital Clock for Car / Home (1 x AG10)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJohnszon on 09/25/2013

Does what suppoed, not too small but small-medium. Easy to setup. Numbers are large and the layout is very good. none what so ever. I have mine in the bathroom right next to the shower, so you know how much time you got left in the shower on the morning :) I've had it for some time now and it have had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeremiah on 06/02/2013

This is really small and slim, allowing me to put it anywhere as required. I placed this in the bathroom in a dry corner, and it has been working ever since I got it more than a year ago. The time is not accurate, and it goes faster by about 2-3 minutes per month. Not something you want to rely on for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymvkprj on 10/01/2012

Comes in blister pack with a AG 10 button cell loaded. Just set the local time and use. Also included is a small piece of dual side adhesive tape to stick on flat surface. Manual is in Chinese (not sure which script). Big LCD panel with readable numbers. Viewing angle is good. Manual is not really required ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjinglesmakers on 07/27/2012

It is a compact clock, good plastic material. At first sight appears to be durable. Fulfills its function of giving the time and date. It is ideal for use in your car. Brings a small manual in Chinese, but anyone can set the time and date. Is very simple to use. I see no against, except that it could ... Read more

Simple design digital clock Simple design digital clock

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections