DX » Community » Reviews » KANEN KM-870 Fashion Headphone with Microphone - Silver + White (3.5mm Jack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypepsme on 01/17/2014

The headphones are nice and stylish, a lot of people ask me where did i get it. The musics sounds great in it, and it has a nice bass level. The box came a little mashed, but didn't seem to comprimesed the product. Unfortunately, 2 weeks after using the product, the lining of the right earphone unglued, wich didnt compromised the use, but the apparence ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOkis on 10/29/2013

Good audio quality. It light and sits good on the head. It omits background noises The headphones are very Robust. It comes with a long cable which makes it comfortable for different type of use. after few months of use - connected to the phone inside my trousers pocket - the cable connector broke and and i cannot use it anymore. Not sure how other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDaniel2k1 on 05/28/2013

1.This product looks great 2.The soud quality is like the best Headphones out. 3.The price is super chip for this quality. 4.fells good on the head. 5.the mic is great also 7.Product lightweight and comfortable on the head. 8.The white color is very nice I have not found shortcomings in the product. probebly gonna buy some more for my friends! I listen ... Read more

front back side
    0 0
  • posted byFraldas on 03/28/2013

The audio is amazing; the design is good; it is very confortable; the cable seems resistant; and it comes with a microfone, which is not too good, but it also is not bad. The size adjustment might get loose in the future, as it seems a little fragile; after using it for a long period of time your ears start to hurt. I am very satisfied with the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOldDogCycles on 02/08/2013

--- Very, very cheap --- Looks like a headphone at least twice its price --- Looks cool --- Very confortable. --- Good sound --- Nice cable ---- The sound its good, although a little muffled. Too much bass by default, on ipods ans such with equalizer, it's a good idea to tone it down a little. ---- Don't look it will last too much, seem fragile. ---... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylariguzzi on 02/02/2013

Great headphone, the audio sounds amazing and it is very comfortable to wear. I like the design too, is simple but it is nice. I would enjoy if the size could stay still I really think it is worth the buy. If anyone is in doubt about buying, don't be, you will get nice quality for a cheap price. No regrets, I really enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealsondx on 01/03/2013

I have found these headphones to be durable, have great sound and they are quite comfortable. The only qualm is that after 3 hours or so your ears start to hurt. But that is only after extended use. The mic works as well which is a bonus....gave it to my dad who uses it everyday! The quality isn't the best but it definitely ins't the worst either. Buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrnddemhuutepp on 12/11/2012

They're confortable. The low frecuencies sound powerfull. I consider this, adecuate quality for listening music. The design is proper. The cable is long enough. The microphone is a plus. The white arc over the head and the grips of the speakers are built of plastic. My experience says, there is a fragility point in the union (the white plastic cylinder)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandersontheoo on 08/10/2012

What their strengths * The designer is young. * Very comfortable thanks to the protective liner. * The audio is very good. He has a great stereo. * Can be used on your computer or mobile phone to have a connector P2 and microfene be separated from the headset. *it has no volume control, but he did not need, your volume is loud and audible. The its drawbacks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeRobot on 07/03/2012

Well constructed with a good solid cable. Holds well on my adult head and on my daughter's (5 yrs old) small head also. The sound is nice and powerful. They don't sound cheap... The ear piece does cover the ears well and stops outside sounds that can bother your listening enjoyment. It might be nice to have a way to tighten the adjustment to the right ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections