DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Tripod for Digital Camera (5.5-inch)
  • 5 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyashpatel10 on 09/01/2013

-Perfect size -Fits right into a pocket or little bag -Nice tilting for different angles -Legs extend even longer -Nice tightening screw -Camera stays on -Weighs very little -Cheap quality -Can break very easily -Weight of some cameras can cause it to not balance -Legs aren't 100% secure This mini tripod is perfect for anything, it is the perfect size ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamaviic on 07/04/2013

The product is very useful! and the price for it was very good. It fits perfectly in my camera. I think is good for beginners it is perfect to have it in the bag because you can carry it to any place, it helps to make very good pictures, specially if you put it over a surface The angle of the legs are a little bit close so when you turn it into 90 degrees ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmerican2020 on 06/19/2013

Small. Good looking. Unsteady, unstable. If you want to hold any basic camera, it will hold it only in parallel but if you tilt the camera too much, then the tripod will fall. The holder itself is loose. Even when you screw to hold the camera in position, it not always locks. If you screw too strong, you will break it. (See photo) You can't open the ... Read more

Mini Tripod for Digital Camera (5.5-inch) 01 Mini Tripod for Digital Camera (5.5-inch) 02 Mini Tripod for Digital Camera (5.5-inch) 02
    1 0
  • posted byMozzys on 02/22/2013

The price of this product in Brazil is extremely expensive and therefore very good to see that there is the possibility of getting it so practicing.. The price is excellent. Will use on my vacation and so I will have a better view of the product purchased. The product does not come with instructions and is very fragile. The product quality was also ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byplopezmo on 02/03/2013

Very cheap, It is perfect for your COMPACT camera. For this price it worths, even if you don't need it now, someday you will need it. Not so big, you can store anywhere and bring with you easily Not useful for big or heavies cameras. Be very careful when you place your camera, it can falls ig legs are not placed properly. Plastic made, you can break ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluecold on 03/27/2011

- cheap - light - small and easy to carry - is plastic - its construction is not very robust - feet are not locked when they are extended, one tends to shrink when the camera is on a tripod, be careful to let it firm. - Not support heavy cameras, compact light only. Not a bad buy at that price, to be adjustable in height and different angles give very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybosoko on 12/24/2010

- small - cheap - can point to many angles, even almost straight up - after tightening the screw you can stil rotate the camera around, useful for panorama shots, if you don't want it to rotate, just tighten that up aswell - feet are plastic and can slip easily, can result in blurred shots if you accidently touch the camera during the exposure - legs ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byzenkun3 on 05/11/2010

its a nice tripod for use it in you camera, perhaps mine has the hole in the right when should be in middle thats make could fall sometimes, its a little light so its not so heavy you can move the top of the tripod so you can change the angle. its a litthle light weight so depends of the camera can fall. but not always my camera has the hole in the ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections