DX » Community » Reviews » 1 to 4 Splitter Cable for CCTV Security System Camera (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZanga2 on 08/26/2013

- It a good build multipurpose power splitter. In most of the cases this is used in CCTV system to split power from on power supply to multiple cameras or other devices like microphones or supplementary infra red projectors. - The jacks are well build and make good and firm contact. - The cable quality is good. - It does not introduce a big voltage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byR@belo on 12/09/2012

Material resistant yarn of good quality, aacabamento perfect, it is possible to divide a power source for powering four devices at one time, provided that the source holder with their full power. Nothing against the product as it is imagined and meets my needs without problems. On a source of 2A or 3A is even possible to feed 4 security cameras because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCriggie on 11/29/2012

I've hacked one of these up in the past to use inside a car camera project. Works fine. Plugs are 2.1mm standard for cameras and 12V appliances. The shield is not a braid, its just another set of strands down between the two layers of insulator. Works fine though. Not sure what the maximum current rating is. Might be possible to exceed it if you try ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySBjura on 10/19/2012

high quality and durable splitter such as a low cost. I use to feed security surveillance cameras. Very handy if you need to buy a separate adapter for each camera. standard head 2.1 mm. Suitable for all Cam which sold dx.com and unexpected stores. minus don noticed. could be a different color heads or suzimetos at least 1, 2, 3, 4, the connecting cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRealGoldMan on 08/01/2012

I am glad that he had purchased a gadget because it saves me a lot of time and money. In my opinion the price for this gadgets is too high. It is not encrusted with precious metals or precious stones. Even at this point there are some issues the cable surface. In general, the object executed in good quality. Not paying attention to price, and some problems ... Read more

package exterior view Input Connector fork cable Output Connectors
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections