DX » Community » Reviews » Nereus 10-Meter Waterproof Housing Kit for Digital Camera (DC-WP20)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAussieSoco01 on 04/27/2013

Made of soft, yet tough flexible plastic. Welded seams look good, even and strong. Make sure you order the right size for your camera and it seems to do the job. I tested mine by placing camera inside and then sitting the whole thing in a bucket of water for an hour - no leaks or damage to the camera inside and the zoom and other buttons were able to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKempesJ on 04/11/2013

I tested (like written in manual and with my camera) and it worked perfectly. I have a Fugi camera and bag worked like a glove. I can opererate the camera without problems. Testei (como informado no manual e com minha câmera) e funcionou perfeitamente. Tenho uma câmera da Fugi e a proteção funcionou como uma luva. Posso operar a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byResiaklaw on 07/14/2012

-In general, easy to use -mid-quality materials -english operating manual included (but it isn't necessary, 'cause its so easy to operate) -low cost -anti-fog liquid bottle is very small -the bag is little hard to operate the camera buttons - the visibility from the camera when is into the bag is not good, cause the borders of lens cap appears on it.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaleksia on 08/01/2011

Great value for the money! Easy to use, great fun. Great quality. Didn't fog up. When it arrived, the anti-fog container had a crack, so the anti-fog-fluid was empty. Though, not a big problem, because i never had any problems with fog, despite of many uses over 3 weeks in Indonesia. Hard to switch between different modes on my Canon when in the bag.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygiorgosp92 on 06/07/2011

Ok to start with the build quality is outstanding and it feels very solid. I bought this after looking the compatibility list and by luck my both cameras were supported by WP20 so no problem there. I tried my first and cheap camera and it fitted perfectly. Tried it up to 3 meters i couldn't go deeper and it didn't show any troubles or water inside. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPartizant on 04/08/2010

Can not be afraid of dirt, sand, and even submerged under 5 feet with a camera. Boxing is hermetically sealed, the lens removed the black special glass, which can be easily washed if dirty. In Saw attached a bag of silica gel against dampness and sweating. The length of the tube lens is unscrewed further regulated by a threaded ring-insert Initially ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykesin on 10/09/2009

I used this housing to take some underwater pictures only 1-2 meters deep, and to shoot a video under the iguazu falls. Did its job very well in both cases. The images are clear and the video is very good. Very easy to install. The build quality is OK. The screws can be lost pretty easily. The antifog liquid very very scarce. The biggest con is that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBunaly on 07/21/2009

1) Very good for those waterfall hunting trips 2) Does it job 3) It actually takes undewater pictures 4) I liked the instructions :P 5) Fits the Canon SD 1000 1) The water on the outside of the case distorts the image a bit (not really an issue, since its normal) 2) Kind of big (but it makes me secure about puting my camera underwater 3) Not a lot of ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPauloOliveira on 05/27/2008

Good construction and accessories included. Does the job at a great price. I tested it on the sink as recommended and the sealing was perfect. It could come with some liquid silicon to lubricate the screwable lens more easy to close/open. You have watch for the position of the camera inside the bag when turning on, so the lens do not get stuck when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTurbo_E on 05/08/2008

Works. not a drop of water got in at any time. snorkling, swimming pool. at the beach. worked like its should. kept my digicam dry. entire bag should be clear plastic rather than brown border. the rubber lens cover sometimes obscures flash for my camera and any movement of camera in the bag may cause the lens to be partially obscured, leaving a black ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections