DX » Community » Reviews » CXJG9G Green Laser Gun Aiming Sight Bore Sight with Mounts / Pressure Switch (1 x CR123A)
Customer’s impression:
Bueno Very powerful green laser
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChrisSluis on 08/07/2015

Tried it at night from the attick and could see the beam at at least 2 km. Also you see the dust falling thru the beam. Very powerfull. So be careful with our eyes and those of others. Keep away from children. Have tried it omn my gun yet but I have high expectations. Perhaps too strong for dark... Read more

Impression:Very powerful green laser;

0 0 0

• posted byjorgecaiman on 06/22/2015

0 0 0

• posted byserjover on 02/12/2014

First, very high quality, pleasant to the touch and strong body. Secondly, pleasantly surprised that the sight comes in a nice box of high quality cardboard (can be ordered as a gift for the owner of the weapon). Third - Easy installation, wrench to tighten also included. Fourth - precise system... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrucok82 on 01/22/2014

easy mounting on gun/scope easy ajdustable x and y axis remote switch for un-inform peoples the batterie polarity is not present in manual or on laser body. The batery is in opposite direction ( + pole out from laser not in to the laser. The original back switch is now usual switch, just cover, I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavebrock on 02/19/2013

I use this as an initial finder on a large telescope and it performs very well. Obviously not as bright a beam as the 20mw (which I also have) units but is bright enough. When pointing at a nearby object in the dark there is a faint smudge of light near the green spot hence the 4 star rating for... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere