DX » Community » Reviews » Nereus 10-Meter Waterproof Housing Kit for Digital Camera (DC-WP400)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byssp85 on 09/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is waterproof - does not leak any water in it at all. The price is good for that product Suitable for different cameras Cons:Does not holld the camera verry well, so sometimes you have to hold it and press the camero to the "window" of the case Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandery on 04/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Much cheaper than hard underwater housings. + Suitable for almost any camera, don't need to buy a separate housing for each. + Build quality is good Cons:- Price could be lower for a piece of plastic (although I believe this one is the cheapest on the market). - Seems a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrdan on 09/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is a really good waterproof housing for the price . it does its job . Cons:hard to turn the function dial on top of my canon a540. take times to get the camera in and out . lens error if you didn't place your camera at the right position. OtherThoughts:one of the p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlennnnn on 05/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Thick plastick - complete set with stuff - secure locking - Fun I made some photo's and movies underwater of out pond. Even the water is blurry im suprised by the clearence of the photo's and movies. Cons:As i aspected its hard to use the buttons on the came... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections