DX » Community » Reviews » Nereus 10-Meter Waterproof Housing Kit for Digital Camera (DC-WP400)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byssp85 on 09/21/2012

It is waterproof - does not leak any water in it at all. The price is good for that product Suitable for different cameras Does not holld the camera verry well, so sometimes you have to hold it and press the camero to the "window" of the case The product is very good for the price. I have tested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandery on 04/15/2009

+ Much cheaper than hard underwater housings. + Suitable for almost any camera, don't need to buy a separate housing for each. + Build quality is good - Price could be lower for a piece of plastic (although I believe this one is the cheapest on the market). - Seems a little loose for Canon A520. Not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrdan on 09/02/2008

this is a really good waterproof housing for the price . it does its job . hard to turn the function dial on top of my canon a540. take times to get the camera in and out . lens error if you didn't place your camera at the right position. one of the plastic broke into two when i was trying to open it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlennnnn on 05/09/2008

- Thick plastick - complete set with stuff - secure locking - Fun I made some photo's and movies underwater of out pond. Even the water is blurry im suprised by the clearence of the photo's and movies. As i aspected its hard to use the buttons on the camera when its in the bag. the time you need to put ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections