DX » Community » Reviews » 1X 33mm Red/Green Dot Sight Rifle Scope with Wrench (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjase86t on 12/01/2012

- Fits on a Nerf tactical rail without modification - More accurate than any Nerf dart/disk can possibly be - five brightness settings as well as green/red modes provide you with enough options for all scenarios, from day/night and indoor/outdoor settings. Even on it's brightest setting this will not give your position away in the dark like the pinpoint ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTavicu on 04/19/2012

This dot is very good. It's fits perfect on my airsoft weapon. The brightness works very good. You can use a high brightness when you play outside and a lower brightness when you play inside. (If you play inside with the high brightness the dot is blurry. It looks and is very solid, it doesn't look like a cheap copy. I did not expect to look and work ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTSport on 04/17/2012

This Scope sits well on my Steel Storm air gun and is quite easy and quick to sight with. It's also light and seems relatively durable. Not the best optics. I never need to wear glasses when using a regular scope. Due to the way this reflects the "dot" image to the glass it appears quite unfocused without glasses. And even with glasses it'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections