DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Pouch Bag for Digital Camera (C2)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykorban on 05/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great little soft bag. I use it for holding dice for Warhammer 40K. Warhammer 40,000 is a science fantasy tabletop war game set in approximately the year 40,000 AD, created by the British hobby company Games Workshop and first published in 1987. Play is divided into tur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylmzan on 05/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good soft material, the size is ideal for a Canon EF-S 18-55mm but also fits small lens, like Canon EF 50mm. Not for impact protection but very nice for keeping lenses from scratching and bumping on each other, or keeping from dust and sand in no critical environments.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrPessoa on 02/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product. Good cloth used to build it. Nice size. Good cord in the top to "lock it up" The inside is also nice Cons:None that I can think of... You just have to know that those pouches are NOT designed to absorve impact... and also that it is NOT a go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadwitch on 07/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice size for small lenses to protect them from scratches. Exterior feels velvety and the interior feels fleece like. The draw string uses thick laces which is a welcome thing Cons:Not really meant for shock absorbing protection, other than that no other cons. O... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarrco on 10/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:six different sizes, so you always have the right one for you photographic accessories. I have the full set, and right now four of this puches are in use. Solid, well built, not cheap but with a great value. Cons:not really a con, but i'd prefer more insulatio... Read more

0 0
  • posted byju1ce on 08/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Made of a surprisingly good and soft material. The size is quite good for an average camera. Protects well from scratches. The ingenous yet simple closing system ensures that camera won't drop out of the pouch. As usual, the price is ridiculously low. Cons:Som... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections