DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Pouch Bag for Digital Camera (C3)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 04/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Soft interior. Large enough for my 28-70mm zoom lens. Adds protection when lens is in case or draw. Cons:Can't think of any OtherThoughts:Dust is the bane of photographers, this bag will keep my lens clean when its kept in the draw or in the camera bag. Probably worth d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrPessoa on 02/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product. Good cloth used to build it. Nice size. Good cord in the top to "lock it up" The inside is also nice Cons:None that I can think of... You just have to know that those pouches are NOT designed to absorve impact... and also that it is NOT a go... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrazomfreak on 06/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing is a simple drawstring pouch that I can see being used for lots of different things. The strings are sturdy and the pouch itself is made from a soft but not cheaply thin fabric. It's even nice enough to place a gift inside. Cons:I don't see this as be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarrco on 10/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:six different sizes, so you always have the right one for you photographic accessories. I have the full set, and right now four of this puches are in use. Solid, well built, not cheap but with a great value. Cons:not really a con, but i'd prefer more insulatio... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 04/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Low price - Good materials (some kind of cotton inside and a velvety one outside) - Thick enough to give a good protection - No fluff inside - Strong double drawstring to securely tie it up - No static electricity at all Cons:- No one I can consider now OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHakan_G on 04/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very soft material - Nice and durable look/feel to it - Inside material feels and looks like fleece material - Depending on size, it will fit various objects that needs protection. - Specielly manufactured with lenses for digital SLR cameras in mind (cylindric... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections