Large enough for my 28-70mm zoom lens.
Adds protection when lens is in case or draw. Can't think of any Dust is the bane of photographers, this bag will keep my lens clean when its kept in the draw or in the camera bag. Probably worth dropping a silica gel pack in the bag to help with moisture. If you need to keep your lens clean or add ... Read more
Very good product.
Good cloth used to build it.
Good cord in the top to "lock it up"
The inside is also nice None that I can think of... You just have to know that those pouches are NOT designed to absorve impact... and also that it is NOT a good idea to eep your lenses inside them all the time. But very nice to cary them around.... Read more
This thing is a simple drawstring pouch that I can see being used for lots of different things. The strings are sturdy and the pouch itself is made from a soft but not cheaply thin fabric. It's even nice enough to place a gift inside. I don't see this as being something you take on a camping trip. It may be good for cushioning a bit but not for major ... Read more
six different sizes, so you always have the right one for you photographic accessories. I have the full set, and right now four of this puches are in use. Solid, well built, not cheap but with a great value. not really a con, but i'd prefer more insulation, expecially on the bottom, but thesere are NOT to use with lenses, so the actual build can do ... Read more
- Low price
- Good materials (some kind of cotton inside and a velvety one outside)
- Thick enough to give a good protection
- No fluff inside
- Strong double drawstring to securely tie it up
- No static electricity at all - No one I can consider now I ordered this item thinking on my Canon A710 I use to carry around in my jacket pocket and it fits ... Read more
- Very soft material
- Nice and durable look/feel to it
- Inside material feels and looks like fleece material
- Depending on size, it will fit various objects that needs protection.
- Specielly manufactured with lenses for digital SLR cameras in mind (cylindrical shape)
- I have tried to rub different materials to it, but have not felt any static electricity ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.