DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Pouch Bag for Digital Camera (C3)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 04/28/2012

Soft interior. Large enough for my 28-70mm zoom lens. Adds protection when lens is in case or draw. Can't think of any Dust is the bane of photographers, this bag will keep my lens clean when its kept in the draw or in the camera bag. Probably worth dropping a silica gel pack in the bag to help with moisture. If you need to keep your lens clean or add ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrPessoa on 02/17/2012

Very good product. Good cloth used to build it. Nice size. Good cord in the top to "lock it up" The inside is also nice None that I can think of... You just have to know that those pouches are NOT designed to absorve impact... and also that it is NOT a good idea to eep your lenses inside them all the time. But very nice to cary them around.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrazomfreak on 06/08/2009

This thing is a simple drawstring pouch that I can see being used for lots of different things. The strings are sturdy and the pouch itself is made from a soft but not cheaply thin fabric. It's even nice enough to place a gift inside. I don't see this as being something you take on a camping trip. It may be good for cushioning a bit but not for major ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarrco on 10/17/2008

six different sizes, so you always have the right one for you photographic accessories. I have the full set, and right now four of this puches are in use. Solid, well built, not cheap but with a great value. not really a con, but i'd prefer more insulation, expecially on the bottom, but thesere are NOT to use with lenses, so the actual build can do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 04/24/2008

- Low price - Good materials (some kind of cotton inside and a velvety one outside) - Thick enough to give a good protection - No fluff inside - Strong double drawstring to securely tie it up - No static electricity at all - No one I can consider now I ordered this item thinking on my Canon A710 I use to carry around in my jacket pocket and it fits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHakan_G on 04/08/2008

- Very soft material - Nice and durable look/feel to it - Inside material feels and looks like fleece material - Depending on size, it will fit various objects that needs protection. - Specielly manufactured with lenses for digital SLR cameras in mind (cylindrical shape) - I have tried to rub different materials to it, but have not felt any static electricity ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections