DX » Community » Reviews » ALFA 1000mW 802.11n 54Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter (Black + Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRPiNut on 02/04/2014

Fast, simple, easy to connect, cheap and good quality. Tested with Windows 7 and Debian 7.2 and worked at both computers. Reached an range of 380m (Whitout connect) with signal strength of 32%. Point to point in open area around 400m and inside around 40m. Delivered in around 2 weeks. Driver set don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvilatuerca on 02/03/2014

It is a good chipset, it is the same chipset AWUS036NH (Ralink RT3070L), but with a different badge. Not the chipset which should lead (Realtek 8187L), so now I have two RT3070L ... I wanted a chipset B / G, Realtek 8187L, and I find UNB / G / N, RT3070 ... AWUS036NH is the IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebelteu on 11/02/2013

Cheap and practical. It really boosts up the signal significantly. It even shows networks that the integrated adapter won't show. I can only find a couple of cons: the long time you have to wait for the package to arrive (about 3 weeks-1 month for Spain), but after all, the delivery is free and one can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHegelstad on 09/04/2013

- The packing includes many mounts and two differently sized antennas - Micro USB port - Automatically installs drivers in Win 7 - Really long range - Nice gadget - Tiny host - I bought this to use at home, but as clearly specified this is wireless g-technology, only up to 54mbps. - Looks plastic I heard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykratzky on 05/30/2013

?ompleted with useful support that can be used with suction cup ot with grisp for placing it in right place. Works well in Windows as wifi adapter and also in access point mode. In Mac OS X works well with aircrack-ng and KisMac. There's no 64bit driver for Mac OS X Lion/Mountain Lion so it's impossible ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bythe_chemist on 03/17/2013

This product if relatively cheap and works well. Extension lead for the antenna seemed to lose more signal than anything else so I avoided using it. range didn't always seem to be boosted by a lot using the high gain antenna although it did make a noticeable difference on signal quality when the antenna ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byB0st0n on 12/27/2012

A good wifi adapter, good complectation and chipset: Realtek RTL8187L, reached the 54mbps limit, equipped with two antennas is very cool. no obvious deficiencies Is that a weak sucker The Alfa USB wireless adapter works very well in both Windows and Linux. Using the internal wireless adapter in my notetbook,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrtk217 on 08/20/2012

A good wifi adapter, works for me in ranges of 500-1000m in open spaces (located at my porch). reached the 54mbps limit on close range networks (200-400 meters) after that the mbps drops a little bit doesnt reach the 2km limit. though it shows to have good reception to some distant networks, the band ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections