DX » Community » Reviews » ALFA 1000mW 802.11n 54Mbps Wi-Fi Wireless Network Adapter (Black + Silver)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebelteu on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap and practical. It really boosts up the signal significantly. It even shows networks that the integrated adapter won't show.Cons:I can only find a couple of cons: the long time you have to wait for the package to arrive (about 3 weeks-1 month for Spain), but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykratzky on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:?ompleted with useful support that can be used with suction cup ot with grisp for placing it in right place. Works well in Windows as wifi adapter and also in access point mode. In Mac OS X works well with aircrack-ng and KisMac.Cons:There's no 64bit driver for M... Read more

2 0
  • posted bythe_chemist on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This product if relatively cheap and works well.Cons:Extension lead for the antenna seemed to lose more signal than anything else so I avoided using it.OtherThoughts:range didn't always seem to be boosted by a lot using the high gain antenna although it did make a notice... Read more

1 0
  • posted byB0st0n on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:A good wifi adapter, good complectation and chipset: Realtek RTL8187L, reached the 54mbps limit, equipped with two antennas is very cool.Cons:no obvious deficiencies Is that a weak suckerOtherThoughts:The Alfa USB wireless adapter works very well in both Window... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrtk217 on 08/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A good wifi adapter, works for me in ranges of 500-1000m in open spaces (located at my porch). reached the 54mbps limit on close range networks (200-400 meters) after that the mbps drops a little bitCons:doesnt reach the 2km limit. though it shows to have good... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections