DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Pouch Bag for Digital Camera (C6)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byecotack on 04/28/2012

Soft interior. Large enough for my 70-200mm zoom lens and Cokin A filter system. Adds protection when lens is in case or draw. Can't think of any Dust is the bane of photographers, this bag will keep my lens clean when its kept in the draw or in the camera bag. Probably worth dropping a silica gel pack ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandyxorx on 03/07/2012

Very nice soft bag that will keep you lens or other stuff safe from scratches. Thin, so it doesn't take too much space. No plastic strap holders so you don't have to bother that plastic thing could rub the lens. It's not usefull for the cases when you have to throw your camerabag - it's really thin. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarrco on 10/17/2008

six different sizes, so you always have the right one for you photographic accessories. I have the full set, and right now four of this puches are in use. Solid, well built, not cheap but with a great value. not really a con, but i'd prefer more insulation, expecially on the bottom, but thesere are NOT ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavester on 07/15/2008

Soft, provides some shockproofing. Protects your camera and optics. Big. Feels like a quality pouch. Made out of nice, soft cloth. Easy to operate, just pull the strings to close the pouch. None really, I doubt that this will start breaking down in few days, but I'll see. Might be bit too big, my small ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDave1710 on 03/21/2008

Nice and soft - would protect well. Would fit an SLR/ DSLR lens in too, which is what I bought it for to then go in a rucsack to keep it clean. Would suit all sorts of other uses. Looks quite expensive I guess. Well made - seems quite tough to damage. Quite big for a camera pouch unless you have an older ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections