DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Pouch Bag for Digital Camera (C6)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Bag with many uses

posted by Dave1710 on 03/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Nice and soft - would protect well.
    Would fit an SLR/ DSLR lens in too, which is what I bought it for to then go in a rucsack to keep it clean. Would suit all sorts of other uses.
    Looks quite expensive I guess.
    Well made - seems quite tough to damage.

Cons:

Quite big for a camera pouch unless you have an older larger digital camera. To give you an idea of size, you ould fit a medium to large mans hand flat inside it, and would come down to the wrist (not that i can think of why you'd want to fit your hand in it, but you get the idea of size).

Doesnt really offer any impact protection but would keep dust and dirt off it well.

Looks a bit like a coin purse you might see in a film.

OtherThoughts:

Nice bag for the price. It feels inside like a fleece, soft and would keep any items inside from getting scratched. If you put your camera in there it could double as an emergency screen cleaner. Outside has a velour feel.

Bottomline:

Useful if you've lost or worn out your hard case, but I suspect if you have a newish digital camera, in most cases this version would be too big. I'd consider dropping to one of the smaler versions unless, like me, you bought it for a short DSLR lens.

Good price for what it is though.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections