DX » Community » Reviews » Seagull SC-5 ISO & PC Sync Hot-shoe Adapter for Sony/Konica Minolta Cameras
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrontierbreaker on 04/17/2012

The item seems well built and can be easily mounted in the camera... It has also one button to lock it and prevent it to fall of the camera I don't have a flash yet so I couldn't try it yet. Probably the flash will be bad balanced becouse the dimension off the shoe but tha would happen with any shoe... Don't looks like cheap, but it is... The delivery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySeanLiu on 10/19/2011

I've used it with my Sony Alpha-200 and YN-462 flash also ordered from DX. Works very well. Also works well with my YN-04 remote control transmitter very well. Not that I can think of. Only once I did not secure the insertion well, spent quite a while to find out why the flash did not go off. As others have pointed out, this is a hotshoe converter -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJazzpirate on 04/08/2010

Converts my fantastically stupid proprietary Minolta/Sony hot-shoe into the universal hot-shoe style that the rest of the world embraces. apparently has built in safety circuits to protect my camera from higher voltage flash guns. Works WONDERFULLY with SKU.32979. feels solid, and gives me the option for a PC Sync cable! Awesome! it's physically smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiceGuyGraphics on 08/14/2008

Well, i just bought a used studio strobe from some guy, and this adapter worked great! ( Thank god, I was worried about using it in optical slave mode) I attached this to my Sony A100, then attached a PC Sync cable to this and the studio strobe, and it worked beautifully!! Hmmmmm. Didn't fire the flash i got from DX (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections