DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Viewfinder Eyecup for DSLR/SLR (with Adapters)
  • 5 star 6 ( 26% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMcGraw16 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works good for what it is made for,Helps shield the sun from your eye for a better photo. gives you the choice to use it for both eyes and also gives you the choice to use it for multiple camera's which comes in great handy!!! Cons:The eye piece doesn't really stay on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrei316 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Blocks out the harsh sunlight in bright days, comfortable when ''worked in'', comes in with multiple mounts and works on my D5100 really good. Reallllllllllllllllly cheap Shipping only took 3 weeks for Canada, Ontario Cons:Kinda hard to put on (no instructions), *hard r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySchonke on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap but doesn't feel cheaply built Shuts light out effectively Comes with adapter to fit on many cameras, possible to easily move it from one to another. Cons:Adapter fits very tight on camera, but eyecup sits loosely on adapter. Eyecup frame covers the view... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkusino on 03/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This viewfinder eyecup is very useful during sunny days, especially in the summer. I recommend it buy for this nice price and beautiful professional appearance. Image in viewfinder will be more sharper than without eyecup. Cons:I notice only one negative featu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Cheap -Fits for every camera (almost) even my sony A57 even though the camera wasnt listed.... -nice material quality -Really good for its price Cons:- Non really its a really nice product for its price and it comes with all types of different converters for ev... Read more

Nice, and fits in the bag! AW yeah! ;) adpters to almost every camera!
    0 0
  • posted byxantiaa on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product is made of cheap material but it's easy to use on my nikon d100. It's really easy to make manual focus with this eyecup. i use my right eye for focusing but it's more comfortable with left eye. Cons:It's eyecup side has to be sandpapered first. Be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahoo on 05/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Multiple camera adapters included Fits my E620 snug plastic adapter and the attachment, Cons:noting so far minor one the eyecup slightely hinders the lcd from closing specific to my model !! OtherThoughts:didn't test with other model cameras and don't know it fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeneric42 on 11/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very useful, lets you focus on the viewfinder easier. Blocks the sun and lets your face be a little farther away. Cons:Build quality was just okay - a little bit of extra left over from the rubber mould, but this was easily trimmed off. However the material it is made of... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydasft on 07/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cut off bright daylight. Easy to install. The rubber eye cap fits well to my eye socket. Cons:Right out of the package the rubber eye cap stinks, but it vanish after a month. Because my Nikon D300s needs an adapter, the eye-ocular distance is increased while t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOsramp on 07/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great thing! Looking through the viewfinder without exterior light, especially in the summer, finally made possible. Build quality is OK. Cons:Packed with a load of adapters for all kind of camera's. Connection of adapter to eyecup fit for improval. I superglu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections