DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Viewfinder Eyecup for DSLR/SLR (with Adapters)
  • 5 star 6 ( 26% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 5 ( 22% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMcGraw16 on 05/21/2013

Works good for what it is made for,Helps shield the sun from your eye for a better photo. gives you the choice to use it for both eyes and also gives you the choice to use it for multiple camera's which comes in great handy!!! The eye piece doesn't really stay on the adapters very good,it would be a lot better if they stuck on! It is good for its price,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrei316 on 04/17/2013

Blocks out the harsh sunlight in bright days, comfortable when ''worked in'', comes in with multiple mounts and works on my D5100 really good. Reallllllllllllllllly cheap Shipping only took 3 weeks for Canada, Ontario Kinda hard to put on (no instructions), *hard rubber, blocks a small part of the screen, and it is hard to fold the swivel screen if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySchonke on 03/29/2013

Cheap but doesn't feel cheaply built Shuts light out effectively Comes with adapter to fit on many cameras, possible to easily move it from one to another. Adapter fits very tight on camera, but eyecup sits loosely on adapter. Eyecup frame covers the viewfiender slightly and narrows the angle of view. Rubber is a bit stiff, though might become softer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkusino on 03/22/2013

This viewfinder eyecup is very useful during sunny days, especially in the summer. I recommend it buy for this nice price and beautiful professional appearance. Image in viewfinder will be more sharper than without eyecup. I notice only one negative feature - eyecup can very easily fall down from body of camera, is it necesseary to be very carefull ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRibbon96 on 12/22/2012

-Cheap -Fits for every camera (almost) even my sony A57 even though the camera wasnt listed.... -nice material quality -Really good for its price - Non really its a really nice product for its price and it comes with all types of different converters for every camera brand! its a really nice product for your dslr almost no mtter what brand or what dslr ... Read more

Nice, and fits in the bag! AW yeah! ;) adpters to almost every camera!
    0 0
  • posted byxantiaa on 08/27/2012

This product is made of cheap material but it's easy to use on my nikon d100. It's really easy to make manual focus with this eyecup. i use my right eye for focusing but it's more comfortable with left eye. It's eyecup side has to be sandpapered first. Because plastic material is very sharp. parts are not fitting easily, you have to push it hard some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahoo on 05/16/2012

Multiple camera adapters included Fits my E620 snug plastic adapter and the attachment, noting so far minor one the eyecup slightely hinders the lcd from closing specific to my model !! didn't test with other model cameras and don't know it fits all the mentioned makes & models. the total thickness after all attachment is big and after using stock ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeneric42 on 11/09/2011

Very useful, lets you focus on the viewfinder easier. Blocks the sun and lets your face be a little farther away. Build quality was just okay - a little bit of extra left over from the rubber mould, but this was easily trimmed off. However the material it is made of seems to be good rubber. Compatible with Sony Alpha Cameras! (I have tested on the a2... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydasft on 07/29/2011

Cut off bright daylight. Easy to install. The rubber eye cap fits well to my eye socket. Right out of the package the rubber eye cap stinks, but it vanish after a month. Because my Nikon D300s needs an adapter, the eye-ocular distance is increased while the viewed image size is decreased. Please re-design it with thinner adapters or no adapters to minimize ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOsramp on 07/11/2010

Great thing! Looking through the viewfinder without exterior light, especially in the summer, finally made possible. Build quality is OK. Packed with a load of adapters for all kind of camera's. Connection of adapter to eyecup fit for improval. I superglued the adapter to the eyecup, in the sliderails. This makes the whole thing more sturdy. Good item ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections