DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Electronic 2*Cigarettes with Car Chargers and 10-Refills Set
  • 5 star 6 ( 21% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 66% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by arlekin549 on 09/30/2010

Pros: Pluses in that that this thingummy really as on video can start up a smoke and is shone, cool such toy. Cons: About minuses I will tell more in detail. Cartridge applied on cigarets what that bad when you are tightened that why that oil from a cartridge together with a smoke climbs in a mouth. On sensations it is more all the same a hooka... Read more

1 0
  • posted by mork5 on 07/17/2010

Pros: Works great Very realistic in both appearance of smoke and the sensation Easy to refill with nicotine-juice (the included cartridges are loaded with some rancid liquid that tastes awful) Good packaging Intuitive to use Red LED tip fades-in when taking a drag and fades away once you stop sucking. nice touch. Cons: Description says a carryi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by thebeancounter4 on 07/21/2009

Pros: cheap.works ok but carts that come in unit are zero nicotine and NASTY tasting. Cons: Atomizer is cheapo build quality,one of the 2 in my unit broke after about 15 carts worth of usage (about 2 weeks)Battery is all right but a full charge doesn't last more than an hour or 2 for a heavy puffer like me.And 1 of the 2 batteries I got seems t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by thebeancounter4 on 07/06/2009

Pros: Good price 20$ for 2 complete e-cig units plus a multi use charger.(no usa plug on it, but still chargeable via USB or the car.) cartridges seem to produce plenty of smoke though it hardly tastes like anything tobacco related, more like sugar or sweet syrup. Cons: Crappy box,be nice if this came in a good quality reusable box to keep and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Ulver on 06/29/2009

Pros: P1 - It tastes so good, not like average cigarettes that kills your throat with smoke. P2 - The building material is pretty good, strong, solid. P3 - The led in the tip is pretty good looking and bright. P4 - Cartridges are easy to put in. P5 - 2 Batteries, they charge pretty fast and the charger is very easy to use. P6 - USB charger to u... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bendigedig on 06/16/2009

Pros: P1 - So easy to use you don't need a manual P2 - When it works, you get a reasonable facsimile of the smoking experience - I used a "high nicotine" cartridge and the "buzz" was greater than I normally get from a real cigarette, plus the little glow that comes from the tip and the vapour that comes from your mouth enhan... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 3au4e on 06/03/2009

Pros: - Great price, (refills too) - Best e-taste for me from all e-cigaretes i tried (more 3 kinds for double or triple price) - Good size,quality and look - Battery life is good for the size - USB charger (220 and 12V - can use for other gadjets and more... - Never see a better e-cigarette Cons: One of six is with cosmetic problem, but this i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ubiratamuniz on 04/15/2009

Pros: - Looks like a regular cigarette - No real smoke, only vapor - Both units came with battery already charged, so I could "smoke" right out of the box - No smell, no aftertaste, no ashes, no dirt, no fire, no burning. Safe at best. - Tastes OK, but not like real cigs. - Decent packaging, could be bought as a gift with no problem a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Bragminator on 02/08/2009

Pros: -Looks good -Lots of smoke -DX sells refills -No cancer -Smoke in bed without your parents complaining about smell Cons: -Quite low battery life -One of them you have to toke really hard to make work -Not the same taste as normal cigarette -Charger does not turn green when finished -No way of telling how much battery is left. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ehudm on 01/28/2009

Pros: -good product i use it over a month i still smoke real cigarette but much less then before -the build quality is good and its very comfortable that there is 2 complete cigarette this way one is in charge during the day and i use the other Cons: -The shipment time was much longer then 3-5 days mention in the product page -the refill is emp... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections