DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range Car+USB FM Transmitter with LCD for Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G/3GS
  • 5 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 59% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimpulsively on 12/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pretty good sound quality in my 2001 Jetta (original speakers) when playing electronic music. Crackles a little with certain sounds but overall not really any interference in the city. Cons:Does not charge my iPhone 3GS! I know that the car charger/plug is functional, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byingromi on 11/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is really good. It’s easy to use, just plug the transmitter, set the frequency in the transmitter and in the radio and enjoy your music. It works great with my Ipod Classic. You can select any frequency within FM range. This product is also a car cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysidneivl on 05/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good gadget - Good price for a transmitter and recharge - Easier to use. - Really works good into your car - Good quality sound - Range dial is good Cons:- Interference from other radio stations in a big city can bothers the user. OtherThoughts:For my first... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluesw on 11/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When I bought my iPhone I bought the apple transmitter for $80. it didn't work worth a darn. This one works great and you can even use it without the wires. I don't even have to try to find the right station because 88.1, the default station, works great. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydapidc on 06/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Works great. Very easy to use. Flexible, you can tune to any frequency within FM range. Works with my Ipod Video (30GB). My primary objective (having IPOD-FM transmitter) and secondary objective (having a car charger for my ipod) are all satisfied perfectly. Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoGGa on 12/17/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works well with my Ipod Classic (80 Gb). - Comes with a 1000 mAh Car Adapter. - If you use it with the Charging USB Cable it does Charge your Ipod while you use it. - Small device, easy to carry around. Cons:- Build seems a little weak. - Signal is not very strong (just... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMSushi338 on 12/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Broadcasts your music from your IPod or IPhone to your desired FM Frequency Cons:- Not very good build quality. - Ordered 3, and one of them had really bad connections to the IPhone (You get a lot of static when you move the transmitter). Working on getting a replacem... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysparhawkisme on 07/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, just two button: increase and decrease. Blue black light is wonderful especially in the dark. There is no need to external battery, it is using IPod's battery. You can also charge your iPod/iPhone with supplied car charger. Cons:It seems a little bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhugedom on 07/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Compact Cheaper than best places Comes with charging cable Blue light Memory of last setting Cons:No manual and I still don't know how to set the memory slot, indicated on the display (M1,2,3,4) Button are not fixed, rotates in case Build and material quaility... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeliseellabban on 07/15/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice and cheap, plug and use, very self explanatory. Best feature is that it comes with a car charger, which works just fine. Cons:Doesnt actually work. Works for about 30 seconds, and then turns itself over to the radio. Need to keep clicking the buttons to keep it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections