Pretty good sound quality in my 2001 Jetta (original speakers) when playing electronic music. Crackles a little with certain sounds but overall not really any interference in the city. Does not charge my iPhone 3GS! I know that the car charger/plug is functional, but when I plug in this transmitter, my iPhone displays something like, "Charge feature ... Read more
The price is really good. It’s easy to use, just plug the transmitter, set the frequency in the transmitter and in the radio and enjoy your music. It works great with my Ipod Classic. You can select any frequency within FM range. This product is also a car charger for the Ipod, and it works great! In an open area, the sound is really good. In a big ... Read more
- Good gadget - Good price for a transmitter and recharge - Easier to use. - Really works good into your car - Good quality sound - Range dial is good - Interference from other radio stations in a big city can bothers the user. For my first Iphone I bought one, I got surprised how this works good, but how I live in a big city (São Paulo) sometimes the ... Read more
When I bought my iPhone I bought the apple transmitter for $80. it didn't work worth a darn. This one works great and you can even use it without the wires. I don't even have to try to find the right station because 88.1, the default station, works great. i bought two because i like the first so much. but the first one doesn't have a great connection ... Read more
Works great. Very easy to use. Flexible, you can tune to any frequency within FM range.
Works with my Ipod Video (30GB).
My primary objective (having IPOD-FM transmitter) and secondary objective (having a car charger for my ipod) are all satisfied perfectly. Signal strength is about 2meter radius, beyond that the signal is not very good, especially ... Read more
- Works well with my Ipod Classic (80 Gb).
- Comes with a 1000 mAh Car Adapter.
- If you use it with the Charging USB Cable it does Charge your Ipod while you use it.
- Small device, easy to carry around. - Build seems a little weak.
- Signal is not very strong (just enough).
- Sound isn't Crystal Clear all the time. I was doubting this device would ... Read more
- Broadcasts your music from your IPod or IPhone to your desired FM Frequency - Not very good build quality.
- Ordered 3, and one of them had really bad connections to the IPhone (You get a lot of static when you move the transmitter). Working on getting a replacement.
- DOES NOT CHARGE MY IPHONE 3G. However it does charge the IPod
- Average sound quality,... Read more
Easy to use, just two button: increase and decrease. Blue black light is wonderful especially in the dark. There is no need to external battery, it is using IPod's battery. You can also charge your iPod/iPhone with supplied car charger. It seems a little bit cheap, but build quality is adequate. I wish it has a IR Remote commander, but this is not a ... Read more
Cheaper than best places
Comes with charging cable
Memory of last setting No manual and I still don't know how to set the memory slot, indicated on the display (M1,2,3,4)
Button are not fixed, rotates in case
Build and material quaility is not the best Was worry that it wasn't going to work with a lot of static sound when I first ... Read more
Nice and cheap, plug and use, very self explanatory. Best feature is that it comes with a car charger, which works just fine. Doesnt actually work.
Works for about 30 seconds, and then turns itself over to the radio. Need to keep clicking the buttons to keep it responsive, which is no good for driving. What else to expect at this price level though ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.