Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMertKorkmaz on 07/08/2015

Pros: Looks good and average material quality Cons: Too small for average adult. Shipping is well protected got it without any scratches, but again be very very careful with its dimensions because its very very small. Maybe you can buy for your kid.

Impression:Funny,Stylish;

0 0 1

• posted byzaxarka on 06/26/2015

item as described(in reality the item is better), he does the job perfectly, helps in alot of things, fast delivery(15 day from order to receive), Highly recommended

Impression:Stylish;

0 0 0

• posted byQuietKyana2014 on 05/21/2015

Everyone you see stops and stares and goes either Matrix or Star Trek Con: they break easily So I ordered 4 more. The price is worth it. I wear them everywhere. Went to Cabos and someone offered me 20.00 US for them, I'm like no way man. lol I have no idea why my photos are turning upside down lol

A big hit with everyone A big hit with everyone A big hit with everyone

Impression:Fancy;

0 0 1

• posted bydezindzer on 03/20/2015

Pros: The glasses are stylish and modern looking. Quality is average, but good for this price. I dropped hem a few times till now, and they did not break. Cons: A bit smaller than regular glasses. Another thing i don't like are the fish tail ends that give the shade a little bit a female look ( i... Read more

Fancy looking shades

Impression:Stylish,Fancy,modern;

0 0 1

• posted by9098357 on 01/19/2015

I got my glasses that I wanted thanksyou

Impression:Thank you;

0 0 0

• posted bydanimarinho on 07/26/2014

Mutio bem desenvolvido o produto, adorei. só não gostei do tamanhao, poderia ser um pouco mairo, para se adequar melhor ao rosto.

Impression:Visual ;

0 0 0

• posted byjsal123 on 03/20/2013

- Reminds people from LaForge in Star Trek (that guy with an air filter on his eyes). - Makes people smile a lot. - Makes me smile a lot. - Looks extremely fast. - Possibility to use as sunglasses. - Needs to be worn a bit "out" since there is no hole for your nose. Otherwise raises too... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byKstoVix on 11/07/2012

Good build quality, I felt off several times on the floor and hasn't disassembled. It's looks is way different, I've got some necks turning on me when I had the idea to drive using them. Maybe they thought I was the Cyclope! None at all, set your expectations based on the price you are paying! on... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byNWind on 10/31/2012

Glasses are made of a really good plastic, hard and nice. Sun protection is good. They look very unusual. Those fishtail on the ends spoils the look a bit. They are quite small, though they fit my head, I think they would fit a child better. Very narrow, nose hollow is small and it makes glasses... Read more

Funny glasses

0 0 3

• posted byVslav2011 on 08/29/2012

Price, style, easy to wear, catching the attractive. It's godd choice of color, i got the white one. A bit toyee look, but it's only from the closest view, after the long time on nose left the pressure tracks on the skin Well, I like the glasses and my wife too, she is a model that means I'm the... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere