Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9881430 on 11/27/2015

Pros: I can wear these anywhere, with anything and look stylish - the practical white means these go with anything. Protects your latest eyebrow tint from fading and prevents them from getting sunburnt. Nice fishtail detailing on the ends of arms lends it a nautical feel. These glasses are I can... Read more

Sexy, stylish core-wardrobe-piece sex goggles

0 0 0

• posted byrvvoorthui on 10/13/2015

Looks amazing and gives you the coolest look of all. It's designed with people without noses in thought. So it just fits perfectly if your face doesn't have a nose. If your face however does include one of those, these sunglasses turn into a very stylish eye-brow protector. So keep this in mind... Read more

Cool looking kids' glasses.

0 0 2

• posted bytacoborg on 10/09/2015

Ever since i purchased these, luck has been in my favor. Girls. Money. Soap. Anime even went the right way. Recommended to cool doods only.

The best purchase ive ever made.

0 0 2

• posted by9701711 on 09/29/2015

Very good looking glasses. Useless for common use, but amazing fashion stuff. Unfortunately the place for nose is very small so It does not fit well on common European face, but with this prize, who cares.

0 0 1

• posted byMertKorkmaz on 07/08/2015

Pros: Looks good and average material quality Cons: Too small for average adult. Shipping is well protected got it without any scratches, but again be very very careful with its dimensions because its very very small. Maybe you can buy for your kid.

0 0 3

• posted byzaxarka on 06/26/2015

item as described(in reality the item is better), he does the job perfectly, helps in alot of things, fast delivery(15 day from order to receive), Highly recommended

0 0 0

• posted byQuietKyana2014 on 05/21/2015

Everyone you see stops and stares and goes either Matrix or Star Trek Con: they break easily So I ordered 4 more. The price is worth it. I wear them everywhere. Went to Cabos and someone offered me 20.00 US for them, I'm like no way man. lol I have no idea why my photos are turning upside down lol

A big hit with everyone A big hit with everyone A big hit with everyone

0 0 1

• posted bydezindzer on 03/20/2015

Pros: The glasses are stylish and modern looking. Quality is average, but good for this price. I dropped hem a few times till now, and they did not break. Cons: A bit smaller than regular glasses. Another thing i don't like are the fish tail ends that give the shade a little bit a female look ( i... Read more

Fancy looking shades

0 0 2

• posted by9098357 on 01/19/2015

I got my glasses that I wanted thanksyou

Impression:Thank you;

0 1 0

• posted bydanimarinho on 07/26/2014

Mutio bem desenvolvido o produto, adorei. só não gostei do tamanhao, poderia ser um pouco mairo, para se adequar melhor ao rosto.

Impression:Visual ;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere