Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8930337 on 06/18/2016

Produto atraente e frágil. A embalagem muito inadequada. Por sorte o produto chegou inteiro.

0 0 0

• posted by3ejjo on 05/30/2016

its cool and new design but only will fit to small faces or children , i hope that it comes bigger than that to be used by adult the quality is good and advise you to buy it for your children without hesitating.

0 0 0

• posted by9257340 on 02/10/2016

Pros: look interesting, low price, regulary quality, good shade of glass, good for fun Cons: unusual design

0 0 0

• posted by9528169 on 12/12/2015

Very good and very cool and very cheap :-)

0 0 0

• posted bycaptainfridtjof on 12/05/2015

Pros: Very cheap, fun, easy to use Cons: Limited are of usage, quality is average Overall great item to have for a costume party

0 0 0

• posted by9881430 on 11/27/2015

Pros: I can wear these anywhere, with anything and look stylish - the practical white means these go with anything. Protects your latest eyebrow tint from fading and prevents them from getting sunburnt. Nice fishtail detailing on the ends of arms lends it a nautical feel. These glasses are I can... Read more

Sexy, stylish core-wardrobe-piece sex goggles

0 0 1

• posted byrvvoorthui on 10/13/2015

Looks amazing and gives you the coolest look of all. It's designed with people without noses in thought. So it just fits perfectly if your face doesn't have a nose. If your face however does include one of those, these sunglasses turn into a very stylish eye-brow protector. So keep this in mind... Read more

Cool looking kids' glasses.

0 0 3

• posted bytacoborg on 10/09/2015

Ever since i purchased these, luck has been in my favor. Girls. Money. Soap. Anime even went the right way. Recommended to cool doods only.

The best purchase ive ever made.

0 0 1

• posted by9701711 on 09/29/2015

Very good looking glasses. Useless for common use, but amazing fashion stuff. Unfortunately the place for nose is very small so It does not fit well on common European face, but with this prize, who cares.

0 0 1

• posted byMertKorkmaz on 07/08/2015

Pros: Looks good and average material quality Cons: Too small for average adult. Shipping is well protected got it without any scratches, but again be very very careful with its dimensions because its very very small. Maybe you can buy for your kid.

0 0 3

DX Everywhere