Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjsal123 on 03/20/2013

- Reminds people from LaForge in Star Trek (that guy with an air filter on his eyes). - Makes people smile a lot. - Makes me smile a lot. - Looks extremely fast. - Possibility to use as sunglasses. - Needs to be worn a bit "out" since there is no hole for your nose. Otherwise raises too high up. If you have no nose this is not a problem. -... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKstoVix on 11/07/2012

Good build quality, I felt off several times on the floor and hasn't disassembled. It's looks is way different, I've got some necks turning on me when I had the idea to drive using them. Maybe they thought I was the Cyclope! None at all, set your expectations based on the price you are paying! It's not for daily use, but when it's on your face, it looks ... Read more

5 1
  • posted byNWind on 10/31/2012

Glasses are made of a really good plastic, hard and nice. Sun protection is good. They look very unusual. Those fishtail on the ends spoils the look a bit. They are quite small, though they fit my head, I think they would fit a child better. Very narrow, nose hollow is small and it makes glasses sit rather high. I think little boys would find them cool ... Read more

Funny glasses
    1 0
  • posted byVslav2011 on 08/29/2012

Price, style, easy to wear, catching the attractive. It's godd choice of color, i got the white one. A bit toyee look, but it's only from the closest view, after the long time on nose left the pressure tracks on the skin Well, I like the glasses and my wife too, she is a model that means I'm almost the model too)) and she will never wear something that ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjmdbcool on 03/20/2012

Definitely unique... look like you're from the future. Paired with some white Apple earbuds, you'll look pretty cool. Quite small. About 3/4 the size of average adult sunglasses. I have a big head, but most sunglasses still fit me comfortably. These don't come close. I would only recommend for very cool children, or someone with a small head. Also, ... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections