Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjsal123 on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Reminds people from LaForge in Star Trek (that guy with an air filter on his eyes). - Makes people smile a lot. - Makes me smile a lot. - Looks extremely fast. - Possibility to use as sunglasses. Cons:- Needs to be worn a bit "out" since there is n... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKstoVix on 11/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good build quality, I felt off several times on the floor and hasn't disassembled. It's looks is way different, I've got some necks turning on me when I had the idea to drive using them. Maybe they thought I was the Cyclope! Cons:None at all, set your expectat... Read more

5 1
  • posted byNWind on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Glasses are made of a really good plastic, hard and nice. Sun protection is good. They look very unusual. Cons:Those fishtail on the ends spoils the look a bit. They are quite small, though they fit my head, I think they would fit a child better. Very narrow, nose hollow... Read more

Funny glasses
    1 0
  • posted byVslav2011 on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price, style, easy to wear, catching the attractive. It's godd choice of color, i got the white one. Cons:A bit toyee look, but it's only from the closest view, after the long time on nose left the pressure tracks on the skin OtherThoughts:Well, I like the glasses and m... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjmdbcool on 03/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Definitely unique... look like you're from the future. Paired with some white Apple earbuds, you'll look pretty cool. Cons:Quite small. About 3/4 the size of average adult sunglasses. I have a big head, but most sunglasses still fit me comfortably. These don't c... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections