Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjsal123 on 03/20/2013

- Reminds people from LaForge in Star Trek (that guy with an air filter on his eyes). - Makes people smile a lot. - Makes me smile a lot. - Looks extremely fast. - Possibility to use as sunglasses. - Needs to be worn a bit "out" since there is no hole for your nose. Otherwise raises too high ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byKstoVix on 11/07/2012

Good build quality, I felt off several times on the floor and hasn't disassembled. It's looks is way different, I've got some necks turning on me when I had the idea to drive using them. Maybe they thought I was the Cyclope! None at all, set your expectations based on the price you are paying! It's not ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted byNWind on 10/31/2012

Glasses are made of a really good plastic, hard and nice. Sun protection is good. They look very unusual. Those fishtail on the ends spoils the look a bit. They are quite small, though they fit my head, I think they would fit a child better. Very narrow, nose hollow is small and it makes glasses sit ... Read more

Funny glasses

0 0 1

• posted byVslav2011 on 08/29/2012

Price, style, easy to wear, catching the attractive. It's godd choice of color, i got the white one. A bit toyee look, but it's only from the closest view, after the long time on nose left the pressure tracks on the skin Well, I like the glasses and my wife too, she is a model that means I'm almost the ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjmdbcool on 03/20/2012

Definitely unique... look like you're from the future. Paired with some white Apple earbuds, you'll look pretty cool. Quite small. About 3/4 the size of average adult sunglasses. I have a big head, but most sunglasses still fit me comfortably. These don't come close. I would only recommend for very cool ... Read more

0 0 8

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections