- Works as expected. You just plug it into the USB car adaptor, and then plug it into your iPhone. Choose a frequency (or leave it as is), tune your radio, and away you go.
- Sound quality is fine for audio books and podcasts. Not tried it with music. - Sound level is a little low - you need to turn ... Read more
- FM transmitting allows you to choose ANY FM station.
- Transmitter glows and is powered by your iPhone (or car) so no batteries to worry about.
- Transmitter is very clear and much better than transmitters that plug into headphone jacks. - When transmitting while plugged into the car charger, there ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.