Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- FM transmitting allows you to choose ANY FM station.
- Transmitter glows and is powered by your iPhone (or car) so no batteries to worry about.
- Transmitter is very clear and much better than transmitters that plug into headphone jacks.
- When transmitting while plugged into the car charger, there is a CLICKING/BEEPING noise that INTERFERES WITH THE TRANSMITTING.
- Charging cable does not plug in smoothly, is cheap and poor quality.
- My charging cable already has to be held on a certain angle to maintain the charge, after owning for only a day.
Adding the charger to the FM transmitter was a good idea, but it feels like it was an afterthought and is poorly designed and implemented. Charging interferes with the FM transmission making it very unpleasant to listen to.
This is good for EITHER charging or FM transmitting, but NOT BOTH at the same time.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.