Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycesar90sp on 12/16/2013

Acabamento extremamente bom, mobilidade incrível, há várias configurações, ponta banhada em ouro. Produto realmente excelente, dando uma incrível jogabilidade e sensibilidade para o usuário. Até agora não tenho o que dizer. Mas dificilmente irei postar aqui algum contra, o produto é realmente excelente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypelgrimpact on 11/29/2013

Amazing product for the price. prefer this over my razor mouse, and its a heck of alot cheaper! none. feels great, works well , easy to switch speeds. only "downside" is that the usb plug is a bit bulky so depending on how your ports are alligned you wont be able to use the 1s next to it. looks great with the aula keyboard i bought on dx. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasfpaiva on 08/11/2013

Very usefull for gamers, don't need to install drivers, beautiful design, the weight balance looks great and when it is in the dark, the led lights are cool . Don't have a Software to configure the buttons, and they aren't script launchers, don't save the DPI configuration when restart pc or unplug the mouse It have an ergonomically design, engages ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAurelios on 07/24/2013

the cable is big enough and is reinforced and the usb connector is also strong, the button to change the dpi is good although I do not use very much, the scrool is very strong it has weights do not know why, sometimes I feel that it is a little heavier than it should, maybe because I'm has only ligther mouses, at first I thought it was too big but I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipetadra on 04/10/2013

This is a x-luca gaming mouse. It's 4 different DPI settings (from 400 to 2400), each settings with it's own led color. It's extremelly accurate and it's build quality is amazing. Everything feels really stable (no parts are loose) and confortable to use. It has 2 additional configurable buttons. For it's price, it's proabably the best gaming mouse ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaichinho on 02/18/2013

Excelent mouse, excelent for fps gamings, good size for my hand, i tested it in some games, and in the battlefield 3 that's awesome, i tested too in COD BO2, MW3,Left 4 dead 2, and is isn't good only in fps games, i played casual games and that works fine, i played Euro Truck Simulator and i played with mouse, that's awesome. There isn't cons. nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscreamerbr on 02/10/2013

- Omron micro-switch; - Smooth button click and scrolling; - Nice grip (I'm right handed); - Fabric cord; - Very nice finish. - Interpolated resolution. It's use the Avago ADNS-5050 sensor that have maximum resolution of 1375 DPI. By the way, there are few mice that doesn't use interpolation. The X-Luca doesn't have that cheap look of others chinese ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscreamerbr on 02/07/2013

- Omron micro-switch; - 2400 dpi; - Very smooth scroll movement; - Nice grip (I'm right handed); - Reforced nylon cord; - Very nice finish. - None at all. Compared with my old X-718F, the X-Luca is more accurate even at 1800 DPI vs 2000 DPI of the A4 Tech. The X-Luca doesn't have that "cheapo" look of others chinese mice, actually you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgguerreiro on 01/17/2013

It is a really good mouse, The size is good (which normally is a problem, because I have big hands). Apparently there is a way to program the two buttons on the left (Still haven't figured how) But they do work (on pre-programmed configuration). Comes with an English manual. And the sens is easily changed, with one click It goes from 600DPI to 1200DPI ... Read more

Actual Size Open Display Box View
    0 0
  • posted bythiagobarnabe on 01/16/2013

The mouse is very good, i've been using for 2 months and it's working properly. There is a button to change sensor speed and it works very well. The cable is long enough to plug in your pc without a problem. There isn't cons, The mouse is big more than others that i had. I like because my hand is big too. If you like big mouses i think you will like ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections