DX » Community » Reviews » Full Range FM Transmitter MP3 Player with IR Remote (SD/MMC/MP3/USB/3.5mm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysp33der on 04/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very easy to use, you can put sd, usb or an mp3 on it, music quality is decent enough. Cons:cable that was delivered with it, to use with mp3, phone or whatsoever was broken... but I have one myself. The color could be better. You don't see any information about the songs... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlx1982 on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very useful FM transmitter to play lots of mp3 from your radio without CDs. I used USB pen and SD cards and works (better SD Cards, read above). Cons:My device when I put a USB pen doesn't work much well (it sound a background ittle beep when I play mp3... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynebo800 on 05/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Laser in my car stereo CD player died and I started to search for a new one. Repairman (a friend) told me that changing a laser in 8 years old stereo isn't a good idea (expensive and no guarantee). New stereo wasn't an option too, so I tried this... And this is the solu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinvisible91rus on 04/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really working thing. My grand father use it in his old nissan vanete and this thing helps him to kill time when he waiting grandmother from supermarket for example.)) My father also lie my choise. I bought 2gb sd and write a lot of songs on it and this fm trans... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiky1986 on 01/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It sounds perfectly, without background noise. Before buying it I ordered sku 6929 for my ipod nano but it doesn't sound anything, it searched on my car's radio but nothing sounded. However, with this mp3 player I can listen clearly all my music. It's small and beautiful... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKefirrr on 12/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I install it and made all settings very quick. It's very easy to use. Sounds very clear, without noise. Low, middle and high frequencys listens very good (also has presetted equalizer). Built quality is also good, all parts fits together tightly. Cons:You can browse fol... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraichita on 11/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's cheap, the color is very nice, it's useful. You can listen to your mp3/mp4 songs using the jack, you can listen to your SD songs and the USB ones, too. Everything is fine. --------- Es barato, el color es bonito, es útil. Puedes escuchar tus canciones del mp3/mp4 u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblazbi on 08/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I love everything about this except that it's so light, it feels very very cheap. But it looks pretty cool and lights up so when driving at night you can still read it. The remote is nice and almost necessary (see cons below). Such a cheap mp3 player and FM tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywarezxs on 07/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap. Does what it is supposed to. Its great being able to listen to mp3s on the go. The device is small enough to not be obtrusive to your driving. Neat gadget that is guaranteed to impress your passengers. The remote is a nice feature. IT REALLY WORKS! Cons:N... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypennu on 12/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's cheap. -It's easy to get it working. -Build quality is very decent -Even has a remote -Requires no holders or brackets nor any other type of installation. Cons:-Button layout might have been better (nitpicking) -Might have to compete with other FM signals... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections