Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great deal

posted by blazbi on 08/25/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I love everything about this except that it's so light, it feels very very cheap. But it looks pretty cool and lights up so when driving at night you can still read it. The remote is nice and almost necessary (see cons below). Such a cheap mp3 player and FM transmitter. COME ON! I can't believe how cool it is that I can buy something like this for this cheap and it actually works. I plan to buy more and can also bring them with me on road trips with friends.

Cons:

The build quality could be more solid, it just feels lightweight and sometimes is a little touchy in that it will momentarily loose connection. For example, after a couple weeks it started to be so touchy that if I used the buttons on the actual device, it would turn of and turn back on and be saying "HELLO" to me when I just want to pick my song, but can't. Remote is almost a requirement, at least for mine. Mine may be a lemon but overall I like this product and will probably buy more. Also it does not support folders, so all your files must be in the root folder which makes organization on a large SD card much more difficult.

Bottomline:

Worth every penny. True, it needs SD cards but that is what makes it so cool. You can have as many SD cards as you want and just swap them out. I even am considering buying some of these and giving them away to some friends just because its such a cool gadget for the price. I love mine and do intend to buy more in the future.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections