There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Review for item # 11218

posted by samsam on 03/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I used this item in my car which, had its aerial torn off by a carwash (my fault). Even then, it still gave a great result. I've since put a new aerial on my car and the sound quality has only increased marginally.

It's back lit, and the buttons are very easy to master without looking -- ideal for when actually on the move. They're also of a decent size, so no scrambling around in the dark.

It takes SD cards (max. capacity not tested yet), flash drives -- 4gig works perfectly

Cons:

Playing detail, such as the text for song titles etc, is too small to see when on the move (REALLY NOT A PROBLEM). Each time you select a song, the screen shows large font in the format of of "12/154" Being song 12 out of 154. This is really all you need when flicking through your collection.

Apart from that, I can't think of any cons with this item. It doesn't come with a spare fuse, but hey -- big deal! They're pennies anyway (1/2 Amp btw).

OtherThoughts:

A really, really good buy! I'm so glad I got this. Your music collection is now only limited to what you and your mates can bring with them in the form of mp3 players, SD/MMC cards, or flash disks. Bloody marvelous!

Bottomline:

For the money, you really can't go wrong. It's a great little buy which I would highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks DX.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections