DX » Community » Reviews » KASENS 990WG 6000mW 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n 150Mbps WiFi Wireless Network Adapter
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytotosmoto on 04/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product, which compared to my laptop has thirty percent higher range. I can see and connect more wifi networks now. Before the card i could see 5-7 networks and now 14-15. Cons:I expected more from the card. May be doubling the signal strength, but only thirty perc... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybohockodo on 03/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I can't speak highly enough for these WIFI units - they really do pull in the weak WIFI signals. Nice wireless adapter. Nice and beautiful design. Well accepts a signal, simple in use. It is one of the best that I have tested. Very powerful and useless. The ante... Read more

1 1
  • posted byarunasdi on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have an old house with solid building materials (walls are 1m with) and as a result I could only receive a very low wireless signal on my house before getting this adapter. Now I have very good signal strength allmost all the time. Cons:Manual and software are not goo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byBlackfire on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:There are now 9 available networks as compared to the 2 that I had before. I have an old house with solid building materials and as a result I could only receive a low wireless signal on the second floor of my house (router in the basement) before getting this adapter.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySparklessHD on 10/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ The price could be better but is cheaper than others. + The quality of the item itself is not that bad. + The size is relatively compact: not to small, not to big. + The antenna's body can flip from one side to another (front to back and reverse). + It has a stady bas... Read more

picture
    0 0
  • posted byscdii49 on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I can't speak highly enough for these WIFI units - they really do pull in the weak WIFI signals. I have resold many to friends who need improved signal within their large houses. It makes for consistent strong data transfer with 5 bars when a standard unit (or laptop) c... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections