DX » Community » Reviews » 4-in-1 Capacitive Screen Stylus w/ Red Laser / 1-LED White Lamp / SIM Card Tray Extraction (3 x AG3)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydarrylzero79 on 01/05/2014

This works great. the stylius works great on my android tablet, android phone, ipod and friends iphone. It is a good size, comfortable weight, and looks really good. The lazer pointer is really good in it. I didn't think I'd use it, but I use it all the time, as its often in my shirt pocket. Not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadzib on 10/29/2013

Works perfect with my iPad. Makes it easy to make perfect drawings. Better than using your fingers. And the laser is handy with presentations. The building quality is good and for such a low price its a bargain. Good batteries are included. I did not discover any cons. Except the LED lamp is not bad,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelben89 on 07/02/2013

1) Low cost 2) Good batteries are included (long work) 3) Laser pointer is amazingly good =) 1) LED lamp is not bad, but it not very useful 2) For a first time I even can't find SIM Card Tray Extraction =) And it hard to use it - always batteries fall out first =) But its not needed for me 3) In some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheliofil on 02/24/2013

This stylus have a good looking, easy to hold and use (include to write). the size is appropriate to carry like a common pen. The Laser and the LED light is practical to use (an emergency for example). I don´t see really problem with this thing. Take care with the pen tip because is fragile, if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheliofil on 01/06/2013

This stylus have a good looking, easy to hold and use (include to write). the size is appropriate to carry like a common pen. The Laser and the LED light is practical to use (an emergency for example). I don´t see really problem with this thing. Take care with the pen tip because is fragile, if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReomero on 10/07/2012

This thing works really well as a stylus so I'm happy. It's really accurate and makes playing some games that much more interesting. It is also easy to carry around, fitting easily into my picket. The LED light is also quite bright. I have used it sometimes in my room when I could not be bothered getting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsquarejim on 05/19/2012

Good looking in my hand and pocket. Multi functional. Keeps my iPad and Playbook screens clean and oil free. Laser pointer feature is strong and great for presentations and highlighting items far away. LED flashlight is strong for such a small unit. I do not know what the SIM card extraction device is.... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections