DX » Community » Reviews » Refurbished LG KU990 WCDMA Camera Phone w/ 3.0" TFT Resistive Screen, Java and FM - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreemanTheOne on 08/19/2013

It is genuine LG. I like its 3G connectivity. Display sensitivity isn’t bad, considering it is resistive screen. The operating system is quite intuitive, it is easy to find anything you seek. It runs *.jar applications without any problem. It can be connected to a PC and used to tether internet connection,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylukasgc on 03/11/2013

This is a "default" phone. It doesn't have any spetacular point to say. But it's very usefull. It's built with good materials. Nice quality of touch screen. Nothing really important to say. But would be usefull if it has 2 SIM chip slots. (at my country) I recommend it if you are searching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBomfunk on 05/20/2012

I would like to note the high volume 72-voice polyphony, and reception is in the city. Good video and photo shoots. Making a long time in Russia was 40 days. Immediately, I note that the charger and the cable does not work! Well even though the headset is working. For video and photos on your phone using ... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections