DX » Community » Reviews » Multifunction Solar Power 3-Modes 2-LED Red Signal Light w/ Clip / Mount
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygerzson17 on 01/04/2013

First it is a ground breaking idea, a lamp (mostly for bikers) without battery! The solar panel must be good enough because it was ready to use after a few minutes of unpacking (shipping took 2 months to EU in a black box) in normal daily light, no direct sunshine. The lighting is also good it is distributed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatle on 12/30/2012

very good product with a very low cost. the design is cool and fits great on the bike. when walking I take it too and it is very light and comfortable. good bright light. none at all think, maybe it will break down sooner for the low cost , but for now it's a great deal. why don't people buy only solar ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatnatsnoc on 12/27/2012

Very cheap and with good quality. I liked the silicon protection it´s very good when using in the rain. The light has a good shine streght mainly in the night ! 3 modes of light , blink fast, blink slow , and fixed light. Easy to put in the bike I think that the only problem is that when leaving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypromete on 07/14/2012

It looks pretty good after applied. It works as expected.Just buy this product, and the price is a liitle bit high. Also, you can give them away. Also, do read the manual that is included so you know how to use Price is high.Maybe the plastic is a bit thin, but nothing to really worry about Very good ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections