DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Beer Savers Bottle Sealers Covers (6-Piece / Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
Beautiful supero mis espectativas
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymauroz83 on 12/14/2014

no deja perder una gota de gas ya sea de gaceosa o cerveza. muy fácil de usar. muy económica. y están hechas de muy buen material, las tengo hace un año y no perdieron color ni se estiraron... lo recomiendo Read more

Impression:supero mis espectativas;

0 0 0

• posted byvaliatti on 12/01/2014

The Bottle Sealers Covers meets all the ad says. It's funny and beautiful, well finished, with excellent quality, really worth a lot more than I payed. Read more

Impression:Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted byZepps on 05/13/2014

- Really inexpensive - It looks nice - Fun with assorted colors - Good materials. Apparently they will last long - Using them for 2 years, already paid themselves many times Depending on how much gas there is inside the bottle, it can pop it out inside the refrigerator, scaring your dog :P Not much to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byffddss on 01/09/2014

- Easy to use/wash - Multiple colors so you can claim your own and make sure you don't catch cooties from others - Cheap - Good quality - Keeps the bubbly in and the bugs out - Smelled a little chemically out of the package. A simple soak in soapy water overnight solved that though. - I think they may ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenkovice on 09/02/2013

I have found the covers very usefull, they are provided in nice colors, eventhough it is dedicagted to a beer there exists much more bottles where you can use it. Material from which all the covers are made in my opinion does not look like real silicone. It has unpleasant smell which you can not get ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjuchiari on 07/01/2013

- It's very cheap, and for people who love beer, it's the perfect thing to buy! - It keeps the beer good in the refrigerator, and it's really easy to use. - It comes in many colours, and the material has good quality. - Loved it! If you like beer and are trying to buy something to conserve your beer,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypinciitis on 06/09/2013

Really nice gadget, comes in fun and different colors so you won't get mixed up who has which drink. They are really easy to attach and remove and they do their job quite well, as long as the pressure inside the bottle isn't too high. They have a weird smell, I've been using them for over a week now,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrakesh1974 on 05/29/2013

This is great for people who drink beers and not only that non alcoholic people can use it for other soft drink bottles like coke and pepsi. good to have fun to actually check whos bottle it belongs due to its different colors. None I can think of as yet. As of now I don't know how do I store them as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychildeh on 04/22/2013

They come in fun colours. Great for times when there are curious animals or small children around to avoid spills. We played 'spin the bottle' on a carpet and no wine on the fabric, fab! Easy to attach and remove. Beer, soda, whatever you want. Should think about buying more than 1 pack ... over time ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvetinha on 04/01/2013

I loved this bottle sealers! I use them a lot. I can buy drinks just because the bottle is nice, and after i can use the bottle with this sealers! I used it only once to save beers and soda. It saved them okay, it had a little less gas than before, but i letf the soda and the beer about two days on the ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections