DX » Community » Reviews » Sound Chip Pet Trainer Dog Training Device - Random Color
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcelochal on 06/12/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A great tool to train dogs, worked perfectly as expected. Very cheep, but with good built quality. The strip is very practical to use. Cons:At some point the click has a locked, but with a lubricating oil was good, moreover I have nothing to complain about Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdlimabr on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's simple as it's supposed to be. Got the wristband, so it's easier to keep it with you. The sound level is pretty decent, my cats can hear it from anywhere in the house. The sound is very distinctive so the pets have no hard time identifying the clicking an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynodani on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a clicker, a simple clicker, and it's CHEAP, very cheap. Very good quality, it's quite robust, very cheap. I couldn't ask for more Cons:None, really. OtherThoughts:It's perfect, I used it to train my rabbit (yes, rabbits could be trained too! look at yout... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJord911 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:> Its Ergonomic, conforms to the shape of your hand, making it very easy to hold > Very Lightweight, made out of light plastic > Solid Design, it doesn't seem to have any flimsiness to it. Cons:>None really, its a simple clicker, nothing fancy. The clicking... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRSDG on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy way to teach tricks to your dog and simple to use. Good quality, loud and clear sound, come whit a wrist strap and is very strong! Great because the shape lets you use the clicker with the foot also and fit the hand perfectly. Cons:Easy to lost so buy more than one... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydukynko on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheep, but with good built quality. Very easy to use and it fit to my hand. My dog like the sound :). The strip wrap is very practical, i wear it on wrist and have free hand when i need. Cons:Maybe one thing. There is no manual how to train your pet. So you must bu... Read more

blue and red in my hand...
    0 0
  • posted bymiss_celo on 10/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great deal on an item that costs much more in stores. I ordered 3 of these and got red, black, and blue. I haven't done clicker training before, but the click is loud and I can't see any issues or weaknesses. The wrist strap is a bonus. I am excited to try this out! I ord... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydsmama on 03/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:mine arrived in black; not that I'm complaining but it wasn't an option in the item description. English on the manual is actual -> not loosely translated that ends up reading weird. This item arrived pretty quick: ordered 17/2/2012, arrive 8/3/2012 unlike... Read more

package product
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections