DX » Community » Reviews » Sound Chip Pet Trainer Dog Training Device - Random Color
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarcelochal on 06/12/2014

A great tool to train dogs, worked perfectly as expected. Very cheep, but with good built quality. The strip is very practical to use. At some point the click has a locked, but with a lubricating oil was good, moreover I have nothing to complain about Get some tips on how to proper train your pets on online sites. Do it right from the beginning and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFade on 12/24/2013

Very good tool to train dogs but also works fine for cats. Sound is clear and clicking mechanism works stable. Product does what it promises and looks stylish. Reward you dog or cat when they do something that you order them to do and click on the clicker and give them a nice treat. You can put the bracelet around your wrist so that it wont fall off.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucascuesta on 11/27/2013

A Quiet Click. Perfect for classes or sound sensitive animals. Animals trained with a louder box clicker can easily understand it, too. Timing is Everything. The clicker is always in a clickable position no matter how you hold it, so you never miss a click. Perfectly Sized. The clicker is small enough to be hidden in your palm, so you don't need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasaah on 10/04/2013

IT makes a click (DUHH). The click is easy to make. IF you drop it, it always lands in such a way that you can click it with your feet. The click pitch en timbre is constant. The click volume is constant. IF you press and hold and then release you kinda get two clicks. Do not do that, it might confuse the dog, not a real problem cause ussually you click ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdlimabr on 08/06/2013

It's simple as it's supposed to be. Got the wristband, so it's easier to keep it with you. The sound level is pretty decent, my cats can hear it from anywhere in the house. The sound is very distinctive so the pets have no hard time identifying the clicking and responding to it For the price, I've shopped for more sofisticated things in DX. Still, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeralPup on 06/07/2013

Great clicker. Nice and loud. Doesn't feel like cheap materials. Has a spring wrist strap to keep on hand while training. Can't think of any. It does what it's needed to do, hasn't broken in the time I've had it, and has helped train my dog without any trouble. Worth getting if you don't care about the colour you'd get. I thankfully got blue, but considering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynodani on 04/11/2013

It's a clicker, a simple clicker, and it's CHEAP, very cheap. Very good quality, it's quite robust, very cheap. I couldn't ask for more None, really. It's perfect, I used it to train my rabbit (yes, rabbits could be trained too! look at youtube for "bunny hop competition"). You could also use to train your dog, cat,... Maybe it lacks a training ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJord911 on 02/17/2013

> Its Ergonomic, conforms to the shape of your hand, making it very easy to hold > Very Lightweight, made out of light plastic > Solid Design, it doesn't seem to have any flimsiness to it. >None really, its a simple clicker, nothing fancy. The clicking sounds a little like popping plastic, not like a bottlecap snap (think of opening a snapple,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRSDG on 01/02/2013

Easy way to teach tricks to your dog and simple to use. Good quality, loud and clear sound, come whit a wrist strap and is very strong! Great because the shape lets you use the clicker with the foot also and fit the hand perfectly. Easy to lost so buy more than one or keep always on the same place. Have to look for videos to use it appropriately because ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydukynko on 12/19/2012

Very cheep, but with good built quality. Very easy to use and it fit to my hand. My dog like the sound :). The strip wrap is very practical, i wear it on wrist and have free hand when i need. Maybe one thing. There is no manual how to train your pet. So you must buy some training book or watch youtube video, search "clicker training" You cant ... Read more

blue and red in my hand...
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections