DX » Community » Reviews » Cosmetic Makeup Eye Shadow Pen Eyeliner Pencil (12-Color / 12-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytadeus1982 on 01/05/2014

Great variety of colours, pencils have quite soft tips and are quite long lasting. Price is really reasonable, even to say very cheap (12 for price of 1). Some pencils are matte, some are sparkly - so they can be used for everyday or evening makeup. Some colours could be a little bit more long lasting ... Read more

Pencils on my skin Colours

0 0 0

• posted byCourpsey on 11/27/2013

12 different colours for a low price Very creamy formula, goes on smoothly Very pigmented, doesnt take much for the line to be opaque. Fairly long lasting, last better when set with powder The silver one is the worst of the bunch, takes a lot to make an opaque line Cheap feeling. Im yet to sharpen these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeancarlos on 06/07/2013

The product complies with perfection and with great quality of the final makeup. The amount of variety of brushes and colors let you with many options to create the makeup. Beautiful and sorted colors, I loved this product and I totally recommend, is really good to change your eyes colors when you want ... Read more

Sorted colors01 Sorted colors02

0 0 0

• posted bymaricastro17 on 05/15/2013

Beautiful and sorted colors, I loved this product and I totally recommend, is really good to change your eyes colors when you want and to finish you makeup. Quality is ok, it is cheat too, so I recommend this product to you. This is not the best pen eyeliner that I have tried in my life, but works very ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylivinha017mb on 03/18/2013

Great eye pencil, is very useful and easy to use, I'm a bit new to makeup, but they have helped me improve. Surely aconcelho to buy and even more who makes or enjoys cosplay makeup besides black pencil could have a variety of colors, have enough colors, but I missed some, yet others can buy at the store ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byKorpigirl on 01/09/2013

The colours are great, they are smooth and well pigmented. It doesnt hurt your lid skin when applying. I use them for doing animal paintings in my daughter face for parties. I also use some of the colours for myself. I cant find a con. I love the smell of the wood of this eyeliner pen! The colours are ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byscaldaf on 12/10/2012

the colors are beautiful the product is good for the suggested price, excellent product and easy and smooth application ... could have more color variations for different shades, lacked a scorer at the tip of each pencil... excellent product for its low cost has few kinds of colors more colors that the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymirkoeesti on 03/21/2012

The colours are bright. The tip runs smoothly on skin. All pencils were well sharpened when package arrived. The red ones are nice to add colour to lips. Pencils were a lot longer than I expected. Some pencils seem to be a bit stiffer than ohters, don't run so smooth and some extra force is required.... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections