DX » Community » Reviews » Airform Pouch for NDS Lite with Matching Strap (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byinlovegirl21 on 09/05/2013

Its really well made for its price.it will really protect my ds well.If you bring your ds to school or work , its so handy and you can put a few dollars there and use it as a wallet also :D I didnt find any cons. At first i saw it and i thought that my ds wont fit but thank god it fits :D Im so satisfied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDezaumNOS on 08/07/2013

Fits my Nintendo DSi perfectly leaving no gap on the inside. Comes with a holder strap for the DS to make your system safe when you open the case. Its made from a great material that should last for many years and protects the system for shock, scratches and dust. The Strap that comes with it is very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysukoa on 05/11/2013

Yes! excellent product ! Great quality, perfect fit for everything including a hard drive. I will be purchasing more for sure. No cons at all. I can't find any problems so far. The zip is in great conditions. I will purchase more for sure, since I need to protect my arduino and other devices. This product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiancaleal on 03/18/2013

If you need a case for your NDSLite, this is a good one. It is a good case with several compartments to store your cards (and other NDS's accessories) in an good organized way. Seems to be made of a resistant material that will probably protect well your Nintendo DS Lite in case it falls. Also, I think ... Read more

NDS Case NDS Case NDS Case

0 0 0

• posted byNecRomantic on 03/12/2013

Good quality material outer shell. Stylish design. Excellent protection from damage and dust. Excellent price, very cheap! The strap is very poor quality, in fact it any more likely to damage the console than without. Zipper just terrible. Began to break up after a month of use. Additional compartments ... Read more

case1 case with ndsi

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeNAlmeida on 02/26/2013

- Great protection for your DS. - Great storage, it will protect from dust. - Some nice compartments that will fit some accessories. (IT WILL NOT FIT A CHARGER) It fits your DS, maybe some extra styluses, some games, maybe a flash card or something like that, but there is no way it will fit the single ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBGR02 on 11/16/2012

- Good quality material used for the outside and inside of the case. - Many pockets inside the case allowing you to hold additional styli and/or game cards. - Sturdy, won't break easily. - Protects the device well. - The strap is of good quality and is attached to the case with a metal "key chain&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byColek on 12/22/2010

Proctect your Nintendo Dual Screen Lite in travel and in home. Looks great and stylish This is so cheap! :] You can carry also three games and accesories for your Nintendo Dual Screen Lite. Package is really nice. My Nintendo Dual Screen Lite fits really good in it. Zip doesn't gets stuck. Quality of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaVince21 on 07/31/2010

It has several places to keep your games, including an extra compartment where you can keep even more stuff if you like (spare pens, more games or other NDS-related accesories). The strap is a very nice and useful addition, and can be taken off if you don't need it. The casing seems to be made of a hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygr8andy on 03/26/2010

it is perfect not only for nintendo nds lite, but it is also perfect for portable hard drives. The quality seems really well built with lots of paddings and the zip is really easy to use, it wont get stuck. I actually bought close to 100 of these to bundle with the hard drive that I sell. none that i ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections